[Chapter 72]: And so

"Where's Katsuki?" You looked around through the mass of friends and teachers, desperately searching for him.

"Eh?" Ochaco questioned before placing her hand on her chin. "Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I saw him leave the courtroom a minute ago..." You tilted your head a bit confused.

"Huh that's strange, I wonder where he went..."

-Courthouse hallway-

"W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU DAMN BRAT." Furukawa shivered against the wall, Katsuki's leg propped up next to him like a barrier.

"Shut the fuck up. I'll be the one asking questions."

"I CAN GET YOU ARRESTED, DON'T THINK YOU CAN THREATEN-" Katsuki held his palm in front of the mans face, heat radiating from it. "...What do you want to know?" The blond smirked and grabbed the collar of his shirt, dragging him down the hall to more secluded corner where he wouldn't be seen.

"Why did you want (y/n) to be put back under military control? You weren't fucking happy enough with her being sent to prison?" Katsuki growled at the man, still holding him by his shirt.

"That's none of your-" Mr. Furukawa halted as he was pressed further back against the wall. "Heh, you think you've won Bakugou? That girl's an endless supply of nukes, and you're concerned about her staying in school?" He shifted against the wall to try to ease the pressure on his neck. "Japans military could triumph over the world with power like that! You're nothing more than a naive child who's in way over his head! This isn't over. You just wait, I'll be back for that power-"

"Man, you dumbasses are all the same." Katsuki chuckled, pulling his voice recorder out of his pocket. Furukawa's jaw studdered.

"YOU- YOU INSOLENT BRAT. YOU UNDERSTAND I AM A MILITARY OFFICIAL RIGHT?!"

"And you understand what blackmail is right? (Y/n) may be far too kind for her own good, but I'm a different story you slimy bastard."

"Do you not understand what would happen to the order of the world if you release that to the public?!"

"(Y/n) is my world." Katsuki firmly stated, crimson gaze unwavering. "So if you ever think about coming after her again, get ready for a shit show." He threatened, holding the recorder in front of the terrified mans face.

"... Fine..." Fukukawa finally responded. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now-"

"Ohohoho no you don't." Katsuki tightened his grip, not allowing the man to move away. "That's not all I want."

"W-What more could you possibly want?!"

"(Y/n)'s not completely free yet. Not until she gets that stupid fucking microchip removed." Katsuki took a deep breath, and attempted to calm down. But his voice was still low and agitated. "You think I'd fucking forget something like that you piece of shit? You're gonna spend every waking moment figuring out how to get that out of her."

"You need to understand! It's simply a safety precaution-"

"PRECAUTION MY ASS! NOW IF YOU DON'T DO AS I FUCKING SAY, SO HELP ME I'LL-"

"Katsuki?"

You appeared from around the corner suddenly, causing Katsuki to shut his mouth and glance back at you.

"Everyone's waiting outside. What are you..." You noticed the terrified man being held, before sighing and placing your hand over your face. "Katsuki Bakugou, release him now."