"Do you know the truth?"

Hera flew the Ghost to Garal and landed the Ghost at the coordinates. Hera looked to all.

"So all you know what we have to do?" asked Hera.

"Yes." they all said at the same time and Sabine ran out of the Ghost with Kanan and Ezra.

Hera Zeb and Chopper went in a different direction. When Sabine Ezra and Kanan were at Pryce, they noticed much more Stormtrooper were there than before.

"This is not normal, is it?" asked Ezra, and looked at Kanan.

"No, it is not." Kanan said, and Pryce walk to Sabine.

"Good thing you've come here rebelling." said Pryce.

"We had no other choice, did we?" Ezra said sakastically.

"So where is my family?" asked Sabine.

"Closer than you think." said Pryce. Kanan and Ezra felt something was wrong. They activated their lightsaber and Sabine took her blaster
"You can not escape us, you've been in the lower number." said Pryce.

"You said you leave my family free and take us for it." Sabine said angrily.

Pryce smiled evil and the Stormtrooper started shooting at Kanan Sabine and Ezra.

During Hera Zeb and Chopper.
"Here are the cells, chopper open the cell." said Hera.

Chopper opened the cell and Zeb looked around.

"There are no bucketheads at all." said Zeb.

"Yes, that's true, they were all called to Pryce." said Hera, and the cell opened. Ursa Tristan Sabine's father and the clan came out of the cell.

"Good thing you've come here. We thought we'd have to work again for the empire." said Ursa.

"We should get out of here now. Sabine Kanan and Ezra surely need our help." Hera said, and ran back to the Ghost with everyone.

Kanan Ezra and Sabine fought against Pryce and the Stormtrooper.

"They come more of them!" Sabine said and shot at some bucketheads.

"I'll give you right, but we have to fight until Hera gives us the signal to disappear." Kanan said, but at that moment an AT DP came to Pryce.

"That could be a problem." said Ezra.

"I don't believe that." Ursa said and flew with Tristan to the AT DP and took over him.

"This is impossible!" scream Pryce. Sabine smiled and flew to Ursa and Tristan. Kanan and Ezra used the force to throw Pryce and the Stormtrooper away. But the door closed and Kanan and Ezra were caught with Pryce and the Stormtroopers.

"Ezra Kanan!" scream Sabine and went to the wheel of the AT DPs.

"Sabine what are you doing?" asked Tristan. Sabine used the AT DP to shoot a hole in the door. Then Sabine got up and got out of the AT DP.

"Sabine what will you do?" asked Ursa.

"I will save Ezra and Kanan." said Sabine.

"They are Jedi Sabine, they can do it alone." said Ursa, holding Sabines arm.

"That's true, but I will not allow that Ezra get hurt." said Sabine.

"He's a Jedi Sabine, he'll do it by himself, why do you want to save him?" asked Tristan.

"Because I love him !!" scream Sabine and noticed now that she has confessed her family that she is in love with a Jedi.
Sabine tore her arm away from Ursa and flew with her jetpack to Ezra and Kanan.

"Sabine now!" scream Ezra and Sabine threw a smoke bomb and Kanan and Ezra run with Sabine to the Ghost.

Ursa and Tristan followed them and Hera closed the ramp and flew the ghost into the hyperspace.

After the ghost had disappeared into the hyperspace, Hera walk with Zeb and Chopper to Kanan Sabine Ezra and Sabines family.

"I'm glad you're all right." Hera said, smiling.

"Yes, thanks to Sabine." said Ezra, holding Sabine's hand. Kanan smiled and Ursa Tristan and Sabine's father looked a bit angry at Sabine.

"I really wouldn't thought of you to do that Sabine." said Ursa.

Sabine sighed and looked to her family.

"I know Kanan and Ezra are the best Jedi I knew , if Kanan had not found me back there then I would still be a bounty hunter, and thanks to Ezra, I feel as normal as before. He's always there for me when I needed him most. And he is a better friend than you were to me in the past. "she said began to cry on Ezra. Ezra hug Sabine tight. Ursa Tristan and Sabine's father looked at each other.

"Maybe you're right, Sabine, we should bury our past with the Jedi, I see you're happier than before." said Ursa.

"Maybe it's also good to have a Jedi in our family." Tristan said, smiling.

"I agree with Ursa. As long as my daughter is happy, I'm happy too." said Sabine's father and smiled.

Sabine turned and smiled. "Is that true?" asked Sabine.

Sabine's family nodded and Sabine hugged her family. Sabine and Ezra were glad that their family accepted the two. No one could still stand in their way, neither the empire, or anyone else.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let me know what should happen in the next chapter