Chapter 31: Hurt

"Hey Hana." Eunha smiled and you grinned as you hugged him.

"I miss you so much." You breathed as you let go of him.

"So it's only the both of us?" He asked and you laughed, nodding your head.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked while looking behind you.

You turned to look at the guys who just stepped in the cafe and your eyes widened.

"Park Jimin and... Jeff?"

Jimin turned to look at you with a smile plastered on his face as he came towards the both of you.

"Hey guys. Mind if I join?" Jimin asked and Eunha just nodded his head, still left confused.

"Same, Jimin forced me- ouch!" Jeff yelped in pain when Jimin gave him a sudden nudge.

"Why are you joining-"

"Your boyfriend allow your husband to join? So why not." Jimin said as he took a seat in front of you.

"Lol that sound wrong but it's right. I mean who have a boyfriend and a husband-"

"We get it Jeff," You cut him off.

"You're filming us?" You asked and Jeff nodded his head.

"I can't believe you Jimin. Today is supposed to be my day and Eunha's."

"What day? You guys aren't supposed to be together in the first place. You're my wife and Eunha is just your boyfriend and if he really loves you. He will forbid the contract and does anything for you not to get married with me." Jimin said and you were speechless.

"I love her." Eunha spoke up and Jimin clenched his fist underneath the table.

"Yeah. Prove that." Jimin said through gritted teeth as anger boiled inside him.

Just as soon as you realised what was happening, Eunha kissed you.

"Woah." Jeff exclaimed as soon as your lips parted with Eunha's.

"Wash your mouth." Jimin commanded and you coughed while Jeff was laughing.

"That's it. Eunha, I'm going home to bring this guy back home. I'll meet you again on some other day," You said before pulling Jimin's arm and dragging him out of the cafe.

"What? So you want to have early dinner with me now?" Jimin asked and you gave him a piercing glare.

Your arms folded across your chest, "You're going too far Jimin. Stop this madness! I don't care if you like me! I don't care if you confessed! I hate you! And I will never like you!" You screamed and pushed him slightly.

"I don't like you." You reminded him again before turning away from him.

"Hana?" His voice croaked and you did feel guilty for saying that.

Maybe I was too harsh? You ignored him and walked away from that place to find a nearby taxi stand instead of riding the car with him.

"Jimin..." Jeff trailed and Jimin turned away from the camera to hide his tears.

"Uhh... that's something." Jimin pressed his lips together to cover up his sadness.

However, Jeff knew that he was hurt because Jeff, himself felt hurt at what Hana said though it wasn't meant for him.

"I'm hungry, do you want something to eat? I could also invite my friends along." Jimin said and Jeff did not reply anything.

| Street restaurant |

"You're Jeff? Jimin's cameraman?" Jungkook asked as he chew the kimchi.

"Jimin. You really need to stop, it's been your third shot," Jin sighed as he tried to take away the glass of soju from Jimin.

"It's only three." Jimin frowned before quickly taking the whole bottle of Soju and gulping it down all the way.

"Ya! Ya! Jimin!" Hoseok snatched the bottle away from him and he whined.

"Why doesn't she like me back?" Jimin wailed and Jungkook gawked at him.

"What do you mean by liking you back?" Jungkook asked and Jin hit the back of his neck causing him to whimper in pain.

"You can't take advantage of someone when they're drunk." Jin reminded him but Jungkook just ignored.

"Do you like her?" Jungkook asked and Jin glared at him.

"Duh! Isn't it obvious?!" Jimin exclaimed and everyone choked on their food.

"This can't be happening." Hoseok laughed and Jin just blinked at him.

"What?" Jin asked still in shock.

"I don't just like her. I love her but she love another guy! Ugh. He's not even as handsome or rich as me." Jimin rolled his eyes before he collapsed on the table due to dizziness.

People at the shop stared in shock at Jimin sudden collapsed and Jin immediately apologised on behalf of Jimin. He also paid and asked the three guys to carry Jimin away from the shop.

"Jimin, you just embarrassed us in front of everybody in the shop." Jungkook groaned.

"I want her to be mine!" Jimin mumbled as he walked aimlessly.

"Someone has to take him home. He's too drunk to drive." Jin said and Jeff volunteered.

"I will. My house is near to theirs anyways." Jeff said and the three of them nodded their head.

"Make sure to bring him back home safely." Hoseok said and Jeff nodded his head.

The guys helped Jeff to put Jimin back inside the passenger seat. They left as they say their goodbyes and Jeff wasted no time on bringing Jimin back home.

"Shit the bet. I freaking lost." Jeff groaned as he remembered about the bet he made with Taehyung.

-

Author's note: As you guys noticed, I've been constantly updating this book! And I hope this updates will make it up to you for being a week inactive for the next upcoming week. Just wait till next Friday for the next chapter to be published!