십사

and behind all of your doubti know you can't let go

i know you can't let go

. . .

"You are my sunshine..."
It was the melody of the song.

"My only sunshine..."
It was Jungkook's favorite.

"You make me happy..."
But that was not his voice.

"When skies are gray..."
It was Kihyun's.

"Rise and shine, Hyeri!" he spoke.

I opened my eyes and found myself tied on the bed. My hands were bounded by handcuffs, locked from both ends of the headboard, but my legs were free to kick his lying ass.

"What the f.uck is this?!!" I tugged the handcuffs, trying to find a way out.

"You'll know." He circled around the bed with a gleaming smile. Those eyes. Yes, those eyes. They were pretty, but deceptive. I was such a fool to believe.

"Kihyun. I thought you love me!" I was scared, so scared, but I don't want him to see that. Not now.

"You actually believed that?!" He chuckled. Who would've known there was a monster hiding behind his beautiful face? I should've known better.

"Why are you doing this? Why me?" I tried my best to stay calm.

"Because you, you look so good when you're dead." Oh great, now he's going to kill me. What the hell did I get myself into?

He crawled on top of me, and fear started to kick in. I whimpered as his hands traced my waist. His strength made it impossible for me to kick him and push him away. I felt helpless and all I could think about was Jungkook. Is this my punishment for pushing him away?

"Kihyun, get off of me!"

"This is the problem with people that are alive. They always—" He took off his shirt and watched my breathing closely. "—keep on moving."

He threw himself on top of me and forced his lips on mine. I kept mine closed but he grabbed my hair, making me whimper in pain and finally granted him access on my mouth. I screamed between the kisses, but no one seemed to hear me. Someone, please help. Lizzy? Jungkook? Anyone? Please.