십오

you are my soul,and i am yours, too

you are my soul,
and i am yours, too

. . .

Jungkook's:

I'm okay! Stop worrying about me, and stay away. I've moved on.

"No--" She dropped the call instantly. "That's rude! I've moved on, my ass."

I sat on the swing I used to play with when I was a kid. I looked up the night sky and the constellations spelt her name. She was my silver lining in all the chaos of life. I want to come home to her soon. That apartment we shared was my heaven, after all.

"Oh Jungkook, what are you still doing here?" Jin walked towards me with a fine smile drawn on his face. He swayed my seat like he used to when we were kids. "Weren't you supposed to come back yesterday?" he wondered.

"But hyung, I can't leave you with all the business mom and dad had left. Besides, the board members haven't met you yet."

"Are you telling me I can't do it? Alone?"

"No, hyung. I just want to be there for you."

"I heard your conversation with Hyeri." He stopped swinging me and sat on the seat beside mine.

"You seem to worry about her a lot."

I didn't reply. I was more interested on what he would say next. I let him do what older brothers usually do, giving a piece of their wisdom to the younger ones.

"If there's something I've learned from being lost, it was: always come back to where your heart is. I had a fiancée, do you know that?"

I looked at him with marvel in my eyes. It was a surprise how he almost married someone and he didn't even tell us, his own family. "What?! You had a fiancée and you never told us?!"

"It was because you guys would hate her. She didn't come from a rich family, but I loved her. I promised to love her for as long as the universe would last."

There was a sudden gloom in his eyes, something I couldn't fathom, but my heart did. He loved her but—

"But I lost her. She died and she took my heart with her. I guess I'll be an old, unmarried, workaholic man then." He laughed despite his broken heart.

"Hyung..."

"Go home and tell her you love her. Don't lose her again."

His words of encouragement got me rushing back to her. My home. My life. I drove to Lizzy's place like my life depended on it. She knows where Kihyun lives. She'll take me to her.