Chapter 1 | Victor

I do not claim to own any Yuri on ice characters but I do claim the story details and plot of this story

There may be mild profanity later on in this book. You have been warned.

(nobody really cares about these warnings but still)

-----

Thanks to whoever made this cover! I love it! It so cute :)

ONWARDS! :D

age
8
4

"See you tomorrow!" I called to my best friend Chris as I jumped off the bus. "Yeah!" Chris replied. Chris is a foreign exchange student. Chris is from Switzerland, his real name is Christophe Giacometti, but we just call him Chris. Like me, Chris is a 3rd year. We both are 8 years old and an only child. We have a lot in common so we get along pretty well. We're in almost all of each other's classes and we're both fluent speakers of English. 

"I'm home, Mom!" I called closing the door quietly behind me. "Come here. We're in the kitchen," She called. "One second, I'll be there in a minute," I replied as I set my backpack and textbooks on the small table in the hall. We weren't a rich and powerful family but our name, Nikiforov, was a very well respected and known name throughout Russia. We lived happily in a comfortable home on the outskirts of St. Petersburg.

I surveyed my parents as I stepped into our kitchen. They were both sitting at our small kitchen table. The light above the table cast a warm glow over their faces, which I noted were completely serious. "Sit down." My dad said pulling out a chair. I nodded sliding silently into the chair. I folded my hands and waited patiently for my parents to tell me what they wanted to talk about. 

"Vitya?" My mother said. How do you feel about a sibling? "Huh?" I gasped my head snapping in her direction. "I think that'd be cool!" I said earnestly sitting up straighter. "Ok. Thank you." My dad said. "We found this adorable little boy who is need of a place to stay." My mother continued handing me a small picture. 'Oh?' The picture was of a small raven haired boy who was hugging a dog stuffed animal shyly while standing on ice skates. It was endearing in a way. Before I realized it I was throwing myself at my mother. "I love him! Let's do it!" I exclaimed. 'Even if he's not my blood brother, I will love him and care for him forever.' I thought. 'He'll grow up with us and become his greatest!'

The next day (Saturday)

"Come on!" I yelled as I pulled my mom's hand excitedly. Today we were going to shop for things that the boy may need. As we entered IKEA I silently made a list of all the things I wanted him to have. We bought a cute bunk bed for the both of us and a dresser for the boy. After we paid for the new furniture we went to a clothing store and bought several pairs of shirts and shorts, a pair of pajamas and a jacket.

I stood in the doorway to my room surveying it with my arms crossed. I liked the setup we decided for it. We had already assembled all of the furniture and positioned it. Our bunk bed was on the right side of the room with the window beside the bed. On the far wall, we had our dressers and the nightstand. On the wall that held the door, I had placed bookshelves filled with my school books and my old children's books. A study desk was positioned by the bookshelves with a map of the world above my desk. 

I selected the top bunk and said goodnight to my parents. Staring up at the ceiling I thought of the little boy and how he would come to love it here. 

I drifted into an easy sleep filled with the thoughts that I would meet the adorable little boy soon.

---+= Words 675 =+---

Editing isn't that hard but I have to check my consistency and make sure I add any discripting things I missed.