Ezras dark side

The Ghost landed on Yavin and Hera walk with Kanan Zeb and Sabines parents to Mon Motma.Chopper Sabine Ezra and Tristan were waiting in the common room of the Ghost. But when Hera left the Ghost, Saw entered the Ghost.

"Ezra!" scream Saw and Ezra saw to Saw Gerera.

"What's happening?" asked Ezra and stood up.

"Because of you, we have stolen the wrong plans from the empire!" Saw said, looking at Ezra angrily.

"Why is that my fault, I've just guarded the door." said Ezra.

"And you left Ezra on the mission." Sabine said, and stood up.

Saw looked to Sabine

"You have nothing to say Mandalorian." Saw said.

"Hey, do not tell my sister what to do." said Tristan.

"Guys calm down, I just go back and get the right plans." said Ezra.

Sabine and Tristan then looked at Ezra then at Saw.

"Good then go." Saw said and Sabine went to Saw.

"Saw I know you want to these plans, but that doesn't mean that you can command Ezra like you want." said Sabine.

Kanan and Hera walk back to Ghost. "I think we should rest a bit." said Hera.

"You're right, if you want, we can play some holo chess." Kanan said, smiling.
"So I can defeat you as always?" Hera said, smiling.

"Very funny." Kanan said, and looked at Hera. The two walk to the common room and stayed outside the door when they heard Sabine. The door opened and Hera watched Saw throw Sabine against the door. Ezra and Tristan ran to Sabine and helped her up.

"Gerera what was that for!?" Hera asked, looking angry at Saw.

"This little one just annoys me too much." Saw said.

"This is not a reason to hurt Sabine." said Kanan.

"Thanks to Ezra, we did not have the plans."Saw started talking but Hera interrupted him.

"Now, you're going out of my ship and doing something else, Ezra will not help you today." Hera said and Saw walk out of the Ghost.

"Sabine are you okay?" asked Ezra worried.

Sabine nodded but said nothing. Sabine held on to Tristan's shoulder and Ezra ran out of the common room but Kanan stopped him.

"Ezra what are you doing?" Kanan asked, noticing the dark side of Ezra's appearance.

"I'll hurt Saw for what he did to Sabine!" scream Ezra.

Hera looked at Kanan and Kanan knew what to do.

"Ezra I think we should talk." said Kanan and went with Ezra to his room. Hera looked at Sabine and noticed that she did not feel very well.
"Tristan, I care for Sabine, don't worry I'll help her. She feel okay soon." said Hera, and walk with Sabine into Hera's room. Sabine lay down and Hera looked at her.

"Rest Sabine, I think you'll get better soon." said Hera.

Kanan looked at Ezra. "Ezra how long do you have the feeling that you are no longer completely yourself?" Kanan asked, crossed his arms.

"For a while." said Ezra.

"I was afraid of that." said Kanan, and looked at Ezra.

"We need to train more and you have to meditate." said Kanan.

"Why?" asked Ezra.

"You're very worried about Sabine, so you'll quickly use the dark side when she gets hurt." said Kanan.

Ezra sighed and sat down. Kanan sat next to him.

"We can do that Ezra, just like in the past." Kanan said, and Ezra smiled.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.