Prologue + Info

You live in a world where each lie creates a scar on the liar's body. The bigger the lie, the deeper and larger the mark.

Scars;
A mark left on the skin where a wound has not healed completely and the fibrous connective tissue has developed.

That wound is a lie.
Whether that's a small white lie, a broken promise, a lie of fabrication, a bald-faced lie, the lying of an exaggeration, the lies of deception, plagiarism or compulsive lying, each and everyone leaves a mark.

The Officials like to control and see these scars so they are modified with black ink to stand out.

Almost everyone I've ever met had tiny black lines of white-lies on their fingers. Larger cuts, darker lines on the forearms and shins, necks or backs.
People lie.
It's just the way of things.

And I, Georgina Walter, am covered in scars.

---------------

All rights reserved, all my own work.
The original idea came from a text post I saw, years ago, about lies creating scars, so credit (and major thanks) go out to whoever first created that.

Apart from that very initial idea, everything else is entirely my own work.

Hey guys
Welcome to Ink Scars

This book will be filled with action and adventure. I have had this idea for a while but one night the whole plot of the story came rushing to me and from then on I was itching to start writing

Please Vote Comment and Share if you enjoy it, it would be amazing to get this book going on the right path.

As always, keep reading!
-AMG