New Year Traditions

I made you guys wait long enough ehh..?? Sorry... O_O
When I said I'll edit the first chapetrs I didn't expect my work to go with it.. my work sched suddenlly went hectic.. sorry..O_O 

Well anyway here you go..^^ 

Enjoy!! 

Vote and comment!! ^^

FLO POV

It was near New year and there were already fireworks flying everywhere. We had all just realized that noises especially loud noises are not good for animals most especially dogs so I brought Butter down to the floor before the roof top.

Kai was holding the box while I was holding butter who was barking at the loud noises.

“Poor baby. Don’t be scared.” I said to it soothingly. I kissed it’s furry head softly.

I think I heard Kai murmur something like ‘lucky puppy’ or something but I didn’t hear it clearly since there was loud bangs from the fireworks outside.

“Five minutes to new year.” Kai said looking at the watch I gave him. It glimmered in the lights. They all knew it was expensive but I didn’t tell them how much it truly was since it was a restored watch from the dancer who the engraving was dedicated to. I just thought it perfectly match what Kai did to me. Although he doesn’t know that too.

“You like your present?” I ask him indicating the watch.

“Of course I never got to thank you for it.” he answered.

Well he did thank me not in words though. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered Christmas and his kiss. My mind wandering as it remembered how good it felt even thou it was only for a few seconds. I should have responded or something but my mind just went blank like it melted- more like overheated from the electricity that pulsed in my veins that moment his lips hit mine.

I do remember kissing him before leaving.

I wanted to talk to him after that but uncle appeared at my door step the next day.

I want to talk to him now but I think I’m losing my nerve. I wanted to ask him if he kissed me if he likes me then what about his feelings for Minny? That was all that has been bugging me for weeks now.

I think most girls by now should have read into his actions. Kai is a sweet guy especially when it comes to me but it’s just so ingrained in my mind to ask for actual facts like words from him before actually concluding that he does like me.

And not to mention how easily I get jealous when girls fawn over him. It’s getting out of hand actually. I’m even jealous when he hugs Minny. Sheeze. I’m losing it.

“A penny for your thoughts.” Kai said interrupting my musings.

I sighed and smiled at him as I put Butter gently inside the box. We heard the 10 second countdown from above.

10-9-8-7-6-54-3-2-1..!

Fireworks. Loud noises.

It’s the start of a new year.

And my puppy is barking hard.

Kai place the lid on its box and Butter quiet down.

The lights casted by the fireworks coloring his hair in different hues and his face hallowed out. His cheekbones more prominent.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

“Happy new year Oppa.” I said to him softly.

He looks at me and my heart skipped a beat. It’s happening again. That crazy spark. It’s back.