4. Famously Fabulous

I awkwardly grabbed my food tray as I proceeded to find a seat

I awkwardly grabbed my food tray as I proceeded to find a seat. This is just like high school all over again.

People had their own tables, people had their own social groups, and here I am, trying not to look awkward.

A guy who was wearing a brightly colored outfit quickly took all of my attention. He was waving at me, gesturing for me to sit with him. His style was very different and eccentric. He wore a bright orange turtle neck and complimented it with a pastel red floral jacket.

"Hey." I tried to smile once I arrived at the table. "You're Benny right? Cockroach spirit animal?" I sat.

Benny began to speak as he picked out his loaf of bread. "That I am!" He slowly put down his loaf of bread, crossing his arms as he spoke again, this time slower. "What about you? Are you a fake ass butterfly or a real ass cockroach?"

"I couldn't be a fake butterfly even if I tried." I anxiously laughed.

Just before Benny could've responded another person came out of nowhere and sat right next to me, making me slightly move my body away. "Milan is trying to get back with me and it's making me really uncomfortable." The boy spoke.

Benny snapped his neck back. "Uh excuse you. Before you discuss your minor issues in your love life don't be rude and introduce yourself!" Benny spoke out, making the guy's head turn towards me.

"Oh my bad, I'm Logan." He smirked as he shook my hand, my eyes glancing at his lip ring.

"Micah." I let out my name, watching him as he ran his hand through his bright platinum hair. "I like your hair by the way."

His blue eyes shimmered at my compliment as if he was slightly surprised. "Thanks dude, not many people here compliment each other so that was really refreshing."

"Really? Why not." I asked, Benny speaking before Logan does.

"Because in this day and age, people either take a compliment as a type way of you saying you wanna get sexual intercourse, or you being fake. Times are changing." Benny shrugged.

"That's not true." I spoke, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"At least here it is." Logan chuckled, sipping off of his orange juice.

Benny all of a sudden spoke out. "Anyways! Logan what was it you were trying to tell me?" He asked.

"Oh yea." Logan prepared to speak as I couldn't help but continue looking at his hair that looked like a cloud. "Well Milan is trying to get back with me."