Chapter 77

Chapter 77

"Mr. Styles can you hear me? My name is Dr. Patel. Do you know where you are?"

The emergency room. I've been here more times than I'd care to admit in the last year.

"Do you remember what happen to you?"

Yes. I was in a car accident and everything hurts.

"He's not responsive"

Yes I am! I'm talking to you right now!

"Mr. Styles can you feel me touching your leg?"

No because you're not. How about we stop playing 20 questions and you fix me.

"Possible fracture below the left knee. We're going to need X-Ray as soon as possible. Mr. Styles can you hear anything I'm saying to you?" A light was flashed in my eyes. A tall man leaning over me.

I hear everything you're saying. Why can you not hear me?

"Doctor he's crashing"

Crashing? That's a fucked up choice of words right now, don't ya think?

"We're losing him" Someone yelled.

Am I dying? The accident wasn't that bad was it? I broke my nose. Maybe my leg. The darkness clouded my vision again and I was out.

When I woke up it took a few times blinking to realize I was in a hospital room.

"He's awake" I think I heard Charlie say.

"What happen?" I mumbled. The meds they must of given me were still working their magic as my head bobbed trying to stay awake.

"Babe are you in pain?"

"No-not really"

As if on cue my head started pounding.

"My head hurts actually"

"I'll tell the nurse" Niall's face came into view.

"Harry what happen? Do you remember anything?"

"Let him wake up" Charlie whispered.

"Where's that guy?"

"What?"

"The one who-" I couldn't fight the urge to fall asleep any longer.

"What did he say?"

"I don't know"

"Harry? Babe?"

Their voices faded out and I was sucked back into the darkness.

Charlie's POV

"I think he's waking up again" Gemma was already next to Harry's bed. I stood from the couch. Three days we had been waiting. Harry slipping in and out of consciousness. We had only left to shower and change clothes. Harry's dad came by everyday checking on any change, but nothing new. I was grateful he didn't stir up any trouble or find a way to blame me. He was good at that.

"Harry can you hear us? Do you want something to drink?" He nodded and Gemma stepped out of the room.

"Hey" I pushed his hair out of his face. He blinked up at me and offered a small smile.

"I got you some water. The nurse is going to come check on you in a few minutes and then put in an order for something to eat" she held the straw up to his mouth.

"Thanks" his voice was groggy and deeper than usual.

"Niall, Lo and Ed went home to change. They will be back -"