Chapter Seven

* Kal's POV*

Man, oh man how I want to get between them thighs. I got to play that shit cool. I bet her pussy mad wet.
I take her upstairs to give her the rest of the house tour, but my hormones are racing fast so I pin her against the wall.

"Umm, what are you doing."
"Shh. Just follow me."

I take her to my room. I bring her in really close to me and kiss her lips softly, then her neck.

"You have a really nice room."
"Thank you."

She knew what was about to happen. I picked her up and walked to the bed. She wrapped her legs around me kissing on my neck and tugging on my hair.
I don't know if she a bottom or a top, but she sure acting like a bottom.
I lay her on the bed gently and kiss her more, dry humping her and giving her hickeys. I can feel her getting wet through her pants. This girl wetter than the ocean. I unbutton her pants and untuck her shirt. She was definitely one of those preppy pretty bois and I like it a lot.
I slide my hand up her shirt into her sports bra and begin to rub her titties. Oh, they are just the perfect size and they fit right in my hand. I continue to dry hump her. She is getting wetter and wetter and so am I.
I throw her shirt and sports bra on the floor and suck on her titties.

"Mmmm."
"You like that."

She shakes her head yes so I keep going. She rubs her finger through my hair wanting me to come closer and closer to her body. She turns over so now I'm on the bottom and she slides her hand up my balling shorts. I don't know how she knew but I wasn't wearing any boxers. She starts too...

"Fuck. Mmmm."

Rub my pussy with two fingers. I guess she is not a bottom, but now she is making me one. She takes off my shorts then kisses down my stomach teasing me and giving me hickeys on my stomach and inner thigh. She lays on her stomach slides one finger in making me moan. She starts sucking on my clit and hitting my g-spot. I couldn't help but to scream.

"Damn pretty boi."
"Oh so now you like that." 😏

I couldn't even respond to say yes or no. I am not sure if I'm going to cum or not it's so damn good. She keeps going and going. Moving her fingers in and out of my pussy and licking it all at one time. She puts two fingers in my pussy. I clinch that back of her neck and bring her closer to my pussy and move on her tongue while she licks.

"Fuck... I'm close."

She goes faster and faster. I never felt someone's tongue go that fast before. My breathing starting getting heavy. I hold my breath.

"FUCK, SHIT."

I lay there in shock I did more than just cum. She made me squirt. She takes her fingers out slow while my body is still shaking. She gets up lays beside me and puts my head on her chest. She waits for me to catch my breath, but eventually I just fall right asleep and she lays with me the whole time.

Footnote: I guess we got another reason why they call her NyQuil she just put Kal to sleep. That girl is a pussy killer.

If you guys want to keep up with my life out side of the book let me know.-E.K.