Beautiful

Zane/POV

As im Standing up, brushing myself off, I start looking around, to see aph and Aaron highfiving, and everyones jaws dropped.
Then I realize, my mask is still down.  I say nothing and  run off to  the guest bedroom, seeing as I know the house well, i know that no one is in my path.

I look behind me to see that Travis is following me.
For some reason, I cant turn and stop him. Its like time is moving in slowmotion.
I finally get to the guest bedroom.
Travis running through the doorway.... Hitting me... We both  fall and hit the mattress, hard.

"Zane."
"T-Travis."
"Did Aph put you up to this?"
"Did Aaron put you up to this?"
"Damn" they both said in unison.
"You know, you look really cute with your Mask down."
Fuck is my mask still down? How the hell am I getting out of this? The thing is, that... I want this, I want Travis, but what will he think of me?
My throat was so dry, it was hard to speak, I finally mustered up the courage to speak...
"Travis"
"Y-yeah?"
"Could you get off of me? Your kinda crushing me."
"Hey! Im not that fat!" He says as he's getting up.
I turn my head " I never said you where f-" as I turned back around, he had taken off his shirt looking at his stomach in the mirror.
Deep breaths Zane, calm down, don't look... Don't look, don't look!! Fuck it! Im looking.