9. Paper hearts with piercing words

She screamed, she screamed with everything that she had, her eyes roaming from one pink sheet to another. She closed her eyes, placed her hands in her ears, tears freely streaming down from her cheeks. The words were whirling around her head. Whore, slut, bitch, dumb blondie, a plastic doll, faker, these were the words that were written in the sheets, in those papers with a pitch black marker, the words that those people think she is, the words that she never was nor she will be. She had never slept around, she had never ruined an innocent's life, she never wears a faked, she is a straight 'A' student... then why? Why do they misjudge her, why do they think of her for someone she can never be? She hated them for that, for that prejudice. Does she dress like a slut, does her physique give them a slutty outlook? The questions were striking her, banging her in the head. Her body fell on the floor and she continued crying and sobbing for hours. She felt tired of all this outlooks and perspectives. Too tired.

-The Golden Girl
(Ps: I know it's long but I practically loved writing it)

***********************************

"First? Yes, about the cafeteria, Warren, do you still have the draft?" She asked, as she set in the middle of the whole room with the other members surrounding her.

"Yah, I have that but are you sure, I mean, that twig will practically turn into a tomato if we will criticize the cafeteria's food." He asked her for the fifth time.

Well, if you're thinking who this twig they are talking about, it's there dear principal.

"For the thousand time, I don't care. The newspaper and the articles are for the school's students not for him, after all. Plus, I have heard enough from everyone. No one likes the the food they are serving and honestly if principal really wants this school to secure the best, then he is bound to listen to us." She said as she opened the laptop that was placed in front of her. She scrolled through the files until she found the right one.

"These are the copies that I had saved last week. Let us see what we have here." Her eyebrows arched together as she ran her eyes through the folder.

"Warren, write whatever I am gonna tell you by the vary next second, yah?" And the guy nodded, opening his notepad.

"First, cafeteria food... Next, we have to give the time table for the next week exams. God, they are already here, aren't they?" She cursed under her breath, making Warren chuckle.

"Don't laugh, I hate exams." She pout.

"Miss president, please proceed." He said with a smirk to which she stick out her tongue annoyingly.

"Well... next we have to publish an article on the foreign affairs and you know, those external shit?"

"Aha, then?"

"Then comes the interview of the debate team leader about their last victory on the nationals, then the interview of the basketball captain and coach, then of the lacrosse team and then baseball team and what they are going to do about their failure in the last match. Oh and yah, please add that tomorrow will be their last chance to compete for the quarter finals, if they lose they will have to say goodbye to the tournament."

"What do you think Faye? Will they win?" Warren asked, casually.

"Duh. We never succeeded in winning a single tournament in that sport. It will be a miracle if they will do this time." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yah. Even our coach doesn't have a special interest in that sport like he has in the others. I guess, the guys are pretty unlucky."

"Sure they are. Anyways, back to work. So what was I saying?"