Chapter Eighteen

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Happy reading!!

Chapter 18-Accomplishment!

        **Aubree's P.O.V**

We entered the club. The same club where I met Nolan. I smiled at our first meeting."Ok, please tell me what's going on? First, you drag me here on a working night then smile like that. What are you planning Bree?"D questioned.

I shrugged."Nothing's going on D, don't overthink I just wanted you to have fun that's all." I looked at her with my puppy dog eyes.She looked unconvinced but didn't argue back.

I let my eyes wander around to find Nolan or Bryan. I spotted Nolan easily at the bar with his perfectly gelled Raven black hair and expensive suit. "I want a drink come on let's go to bar"I dragged D along with me.

"Ok, calm down. Stop dragging me, I can walk you know?" She pulled her hand back. We reached the bar and ordered our regular.

"Hey gorgeous, me and my friend over there were hoping for you and your friend to joins us." A boy with chocolate brown hair approached us smirking. I was praying to let Bryan notice us.

"No, she is not going anywhere."I heard Nolan's growling voice and turned around. Both Bryan and Nolan were glaring at the boy. He cowered and left.

I act to look surprised."Oh my god, what a pleasant surprise, what are you guys doing here?"

"It was Nolan's plan." Bryan shrugged looking at D who was ignoring him.

"What? On a working night? Is he sick or something?" I laughed. "I know right." Bryan chuckled.Nolan glared at me. I gave him a sheepish smile, mouthing a sorry.We talked for some time, all while Bryan giving D the puppy love eyes and D completely ignoring the existence of Bryan. I turned towards Nolan to see him looking at both of them as I was.

"Umm... I have to use the washroom. D would you come with me for a second." She nodded. "We will be back in a minute."

Just when we entered the washroom D turned around looking hard at me. "What's going on Bree, what are they doing here?" D asked. I held my hands in surrender."How would I know? I was as surprised as you are."

She groaned angrily. "Why are they sitting with us then?"I shrugged and texted Nolan to bring Bryan to the washroom.

Yes, folks, we are going to lock Bryan and D in the washroom till they talk through the things. And this brilliant idea was made by me. Oh, thanks, thanks, Geez, stop praising me...I am not that great. Well, maybe I am.

I heard my phone ding. Are they here already? Wow, they are fast.

"Umm... D you are going to hate me for this." I said backing towards the door. She opened her mouth but I cut in. "Don't be mad at me after this. I did it for you. You know I love you D please don't kill me."

"What are you babbling about? Why would I be mad at y-" she was interrupted by a loud bang of the door.We looked towards the door to find a bewildered Bryan. When his eyes land on D he ran towards her.

"Fuck! God, you ok? Damn you scared me." He looked so scared for her. I was so close to letting out a huge aww but I resisted the urge.He really loves her.

"I-I'm O-Ok."D was blushing so hard. I grinned looking at Nolan who was staring at me with amusement.

Bryan looked confused."B-But Nolan told me you slipped and got hurt. You were bleeding profusely-" Both of their eyes went wide. They turned towards us narrowing their eyes at us. Before they could pounce on us, we went outside and locked the door.