Chapter 32: Confused

"Coming!" You shouted as you walked down the staircase when the doorbell kept ringing.

You opened the door to show a drunk Jimin and Jeff who looked tired.

"What's wrong with him?" You asked and Jeff just pushed Jimin to you, causing you to stumble.

"He's drunk. Okay bye, I'm tired." Jeff let out a long sigh before quickly running away from you when you were about to question him more.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes before closing the door.

"Jimin. Can you walk properly?" You asked frustratedly when you tried to bring him up the stairs.

"If you don't want to help me...then don't!" He yelled and you flinched.

"What's wrong with him..." You muttered but still brought him back to the room.

As soon as you reached there, you put him on the bed and he just laid there aimlessly.

"How much did you drink?" You asked and he just hummed.

"As my wife... take out my shoes and my clothes." He ignored your question.

"I'm not doing it for you-"

"Please." He pleaded.

You took out his shoes and went to remove his shirt. It was difficult, not because of his chocolate abs, but because of him not helping you to lift up his body slightly.

"Finally!" You exclaimed and put his things aside.

You climbed back onto the bed and pushed him to his corner.

"Hana...I love you." He said it.

That night you weren't able to sleep comfortably. Especially when he confessed truly. Maybe it's not true? He's drunk anyways... he doesn't know what he is talking about.

-

"My head hurts." Jimin groaned while you were doing breakfast in the kitchen.

"I made you...um breakfast." You said as you put the plate on the table which surprised him.

"Are you serious? You finally made me break-"

"Say it and I will take that food away." You said and he grinned before rushing to the table.

"Are you going back to work?" You asked and he stopped chewing his food.

"Why?...you're not planning on going back to work again, right?" He joked.

"Nah.. I'm just wondering on what you're going to do about Sora-"

"I fired her." He states and you gaped at him.

"Are you serious?"

"So this means you're going to miss me?" He asked and you laughed sarcastically.

"Haha. Very funny. No." You rolled your eyes and he pouted.

"Ugh fine. I'll get going now." He stood up and you muttered something that you thought he wouldn't hear, "Be safe."

"What did you just say?" A sly smile plastered on his face and your cheeks reddened.

"Nothing." You shrugged as you stood up too.

"Really? Did you really mean that? Be safe?" He wiggled his eyebrows and you tried to get away from there.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Jimin..." you groaned when he pulled you towards him.

"I want a kiss." He demanded and you burst into laughter, "What? No." You rolled your eyes and he just continue to grin.

"Seriously Jimin. Let go of me." You whined and he pecked your lips before running off.

"YA PARK JIMIN!" You chased after him towards the door.

"BYE MRS PARK HANA!" He screamed before getting in the car.

Your heart fluttered when he called you that. You tried to get rid of the smile but you just can't.

You have a boyfriend.

Your facial expression changes as soon as you were reminded of that. Now you were all alone.

"I'm so bored." You whined as you walked to the living room.

Suddenly you thought of an idea. Jimin's diary was still at the place where you hid it. You ran to the room and quickly searched for the diary underneath the bed.

"Hah! Now I can read it!" You exclaimed before opening the book.

As you read the first page, it was mostly about how he felt during the marriage. You laid down on the bed while reading the book.

"What the heck." You scoffed when he explained how bad you had treated him.

You shrugged and continue to read the book. It started to get intense when he said that he doesn't hate you anymore.

"Does he really like me?" You asked yourself as you flipped through the pages.

"He knew how to freaking draw?! What does this kid not know?" You felt jealous when you saw his drawing and ignored the fact he drew you.

"No! This does not mean he likes me... but he confessed to me twice. Why won't I accept the fact that he actually like me?" You groaned before closing the book.

"I shouldn't have signed up for this. This is so complicated."