The distance

Jina stared at Mia who stood at the entrance of her house.
"What happened to you?"
Mia didn't reply but Jina could see from her face that something major had happened to her. She stepped aside to allow her to the house.

"Instead of preparing a separate room for you about you stay with Juna?"
Mia nodded her head and continued to walk further.

Jina sighed and fished out her phone to call Jimin.

"What happened?"
"... I don't really know myself..." Jimin's voice was weak.
"Why is Mia at my place?"
"Ahhh... So she went there?"
"Did you guys fight?"
"No...."
"Then did u tell her to leave?"
"No... She left on her own."
"Why?!?" Jina was getting angry since she wasn't getting any proper answers but then jimin spoke.
"Apparently ...."
"Hmm?"
"Her parents killed mine..." Jina's mouth dropped open but the fact wasn't unbelievable either.
"I feel weak..."
Jina sighed and cut off the call.

*********

Juna and Mia sat at their desks while Taehyung and Jimin worked in another room.
There were whisperings in the whole office about the four.
But they all were confused about them selves.

Mia's POV

'So they were Jimin's parents. That police couple that died in my house....
I'm so sorry Jimin...
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. If I hadn't played the part of them bringing them to their death maybe this wouldn't have happened.'
I closed my eyes tight as I remember the scene of their death.

I stood there at a side as my mom shot his mom and my dad shot his dad. I stared at them with pity.
I could have saved them... But I didn't

I'm sorry..

Juna's POV

How do you throw away feelings that have been inside you for ages?
Do I have to go through a series of more fits, depression and crying?
But that's all I have been doing now a days.

Jimin's POV

Now what? Every thing was going fine. Why did I go and reopen that case? It was eight fckin years ago.... If only I had given up on the thought of revenge maybe I wouldnt be in such an awkward situation with her.
I have such mixed feelings now.

I look at her and she turns away in shame. It's as if she committed the crime herself.

I try to approach her but she runs away. Why do I approach her though? I don't even know what I'm gonna say to her....

Maybe she was right all along. We both really do belong to two different worlds...

Taehyung's POV

It's been days now And I have been fretting about this. If I really did hate her I would have let everything be, but I don't hate her. I.. I actually want a chance.
Come to think of it. She bossed me around and it was annoying but I enjoyed her company. Why was I so stupid to keep myself tied to the past. If I really had let myself go and forget what happened years ago we would have been on really good terms now.

I have been a loser to her.

I clench my fist as I prepare myself. I can't let it end like this.

Not where I didn't even try.