Chapter 10 - Edited Once

Stella

(Edited Once)

I woke up at seven-thirty and found no sign of Julian in the room. So I wore his black sweatpants but tied them on the side and a brown shirt. His clothes were extra large on me. 

I like large clothes, I feel more comfortable in them. And the fact that I don't have any clothes didn't give me much of a choice, I can't complain.

I headed out of the room after I did my very minimal morning routine, which included brushing my teeth with an unused toothbrush, and combing my hair with my fingers since he did not have a hairbrush. I walked through the enormous house for a good amount of time until I reached the best place ever, the kitchen. I wanted to drink some water, but the smell of a homemade breakfast melted my heart away, and my tummy screamed for the tasty food.

I entered the big kitchen, and then I saw a pretty young woman who looked exactly like Julian, except for the fact that she had light freckles on her nose and dark blue eyes.

She's either his sister or mother.

"G-good morning," I greeted after a long time of admiring her soft captivating beauty.

She looked at me with a big smile that made me relax, and thank God that she was a woman. "Oh good morning dear, you must be Stella, am I right?" She pulled her hand for me to shake, and I gladly did.

I smiled. "That's me," I felt shy all of a sudden. She gazed at me for a minute or two then she led me to the kitchen counter.

She handed me a plate that was full of delicious food. "Eat, dear, we have a long day ahead of us."

~~~

Nancy (Julian's mom)

While I was enjoying myself, making breakfast for my son's mate. "Good morning," I heard a sweet timid voice from behind me. I looked at the source and saw a very beautiful young girl staring at me.

She had beautiful, dazzling gray eyes, pitch-black hair, flawless skin, and a tiny, skinny body. Julian was absolutely right, she was stunning with every small feature of hers. I could not believe she went through abuse. Why hurt such a delicate being?

My son better keep her safe and happy, or I'll rip him apart.

"Oh, Good morning dear, you must be Stella, am I right?" I asked her as I pulled my hand for her to shake, and she did.

She flattered me with a sweet smile. "That's me," she replied, lowering her head and averting the eye contact. She was so adorable.

Yup, she's good for him.

"Eat, dear, we have a long day ahead of us." I smiled. "I'm Nancy Woods, Julian's mama." I sat across from her.

She grabbed a fork and started munching on the waffles and Omelets. "Hello, Mrs. Woods, it's a pleasure to meet you." She replied politely.

"Please call me Nancy, I am not that old," I said with a smile.

"Okay, Nancy."

"So Stella, tell me about yourself," I pointed out after she put the food in her mouth and let out a joyful moan. I guess she liked it.

"I'm eighteen, my parents are dead, and I lived with my b-brother until yesterday," she answered, slightly uncomfortable at the mention of her psycho brother, and I nodded.

"You lived?" I asked. I knew about her past since Julian told us, but I need her to tell me, to open up to me more. I needed her to like and trust me.

She looked at me like she was debating whether to tell me or not. As I wanted to change the topic, she looked at me with such determination and anger. "I ran away... I did that last night. That's why I'm here, intruding on you and your son. Sorry." She bowed her head, apologizing, I felt sorry for her and furious at her brother.

"Do you want to tell me why or..." I trailed off to see her reaction.

She nodded weakly. "He abused me for more than eight years. I lost track of the time. He wanted to sell my body to some of his friends yesterday, but I didn't allow it. Due to that, I ran away from them and ended up here under Julian's protection, which I'm very grateful for," she explained, and I smiled at my son's behavior and at the fact that she actually told me her story. 

I raised you well JoJo.

I hugged her, reassuring her that she was safe now. "Honey, I'm so sorry for that. I bet you don't have clothes with you, am I right?" I asked her, hoping for a yes.

" Well... I didn't get the chance to pack anything with me. In fact, I came here almost naked, and it was super awkward since there were a lot of men in this house," she said, and I nodded, grabbing her arms gently and dragging her to the main door.

"Okay, we will get you something to wear."

"No, you don't have to, I'm not staying here anyway." I chuckled.

She thinks that JoJo will let her go away that easily. You can try, but it will never work.

"Yes, we do. And you are staying here since you are family now. I'm not taking a no for an answer. Come on, Stella." I opened the door and held the car keys.

"Do you mind if we get my niece to ride with us? She's your age, and she loves shopping." I asked her as we sat in my black Mustang.

"No, not at all."

~~~

"We are here, let's wait for her," I said after I pulled over to my niece's mate's house. She was Cody's mate. She was so sweet and energetic.

"Okay," Stella nodded. I guessed she was not completely comfortable around us, which was understandable, but I hoped that she would warm up sooner than later. 

After silently waiting in the car, my niece decided to show up. I smiled as I saw her getting out of the house. "No way..." Stella's whisper brought my attention back to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

She did not reply, and she just kept staring at her. When she opened the car door and saw Stella, they both froze on the spot. "Stella?"

"Skye?" Stella stated, shocked, if I must add.

What's going on? 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello guys

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Reminder: Skye is Stella's BFF from school.

Please vote and comment #^_^