Battle for Mandalore

One month later.
Saw had the right plans and the rebels got new recruits and were stronger than before. Sabine's family had decided to help with the mission on Lothal. But before they can do this mission the rebels need a shuttle that won't get known when they fly to Lothal. Hera Chopper and Zeb flew to this mission while Kanan Sabine and Ezra flew to Mandalore to help Bo Katan. Sabine's family followed them to Mandalore and Fenn Rau was also there. Sabine landed the phantom by the house of Bo Katan and everyone followed Sabine to Bo Katan.

After Ezra had trained a lot with Kanan, he could control his dark side better. Sabine had still not told her family the truth and don't want to do it. Kanan Ezra Sabine and Sabine's family entered the building where they had seen Bo Katan the last time. Bo Katan turned to them and smiled.

"It's nice to see you again." said Bo Katan.

"It is also nice to see you." Sabine said, looking around.

"So what is the problem?" asked Ezra and Bo Katam showed a hologram of an Imperial walker who killed many Mandalorians.

"This is our problem, which prevents us from entering the center of Mandalore to defeat the empire." said Bo katan.

Sabine looked at the walker.

"I think we have a chance to defeat it as long as Kanan and Ezra destroy it with their lightsaber." Sabine said, smiling.

"Wait a minute, Sabine, do you mean we are something like the bait?" asked Ezra, crossing his arms.

"Correct." said Sabine.

"So what's your plan?" asked Bo Katan.

"So we can attack the walker badly from the front, so we'll attack him with our rockets from our jet packs from above, Ezra and Kanan will come back from behind and attack the walker from behind." said Sabine.
"That sounds like a plan." said Fen Rau.

Sabine smiled and put her helmet on.

"Then let's go." Kanan said, walking out of the building. Sabine's family, Bo Katan and Fenn Rau followed him. Sabine walk out and Ezra followed her and looked at her.

"Be careful." said Ezra.

"I am always careful Ezra. Don't be so worried about me." said Sabine.

Ezra smiled and took Sabine's helmet slightly up and kissed Sabine. Sabine smiled and replied the kiss. Ezra ran to Kanan and Sabine ran to her clan.

When they arrived on the field, they saw many Mandalorian armor. Sabine looked at some armor as the imperial walker came around the corner.

"Are you ready to fight?" Sabine asked, activating her darksaber and in the other hand her blaster.

"We are always ready to fight." said Bo katan and everyone started to attack the walker and the Stormtrooper.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.