|Epilogue|

1959: The Six started middle school weeks after the adventure. Vern and Teddy by the first year of middle school went from best friends to friends to acquaintances to strangers. Kaitlyn and Ella then understood what Chris meant and were saddened to know he was right. 

1959-1966: Thankfully all throughout the rest of middle school and high school, the two couples remained together and a tight-knit group. They all grew together and matured both personally and in their relationships. 

1966: After high school, all four went to college together. Chris did well and only proved what the three other kids already knew. They all rented an apartment together once they got their acceptance letters to college.

1966-1970: They all graduated after four years together in college. They all got what they wanted. Chris became an amazing lawyer, Gordie was a great author, Ella was an incredible teacher, and Kaitlyn became a well-known psychologist. 

1971: A little over a year after graduating college Chris and Kaitlyn had a small wedding. They made it fun and more like them rather than going old school. Gordie was Chris' best man and Ella was Kaitlyn's maid of honor. Even Teddy and Vern came, and they all caught up lightly.

1972: A year following Chris and Kaitlyn's wedding Gordie and Ella followed suit. Their wedding was bigger and more elegant. And of course, Gordie's best man was Chris as Ella's maid of honor was Kaitlyn. A couple months after the second wedding, both couples bought houses that were next door to each other. They just couldn't get enough of each other, could they?

1972: Six months after that, both couples were expecting a baby. Ella and Kaitlyn's due dates were only two weeks apart. Ella and Kaitlyn went to 'what to expect when you're expecting' classes together and got more excited day by day. Both the boys went through a panic of being a bad father due to their own fathers. Quickly, the girls were able to remove the thoughts from their husband's minds and just like that they joined the excitement boat.

1973: Nine months later, Ella had a baby boy and they both decided to name him Denny, after Gordie's brother. Kaitlyn had her daughter two weeks later. Chris chose the name and picked out Evelyn, which Kaitlyn just adored. 

1974: Ten months later, Kaitlyn was pregnant again. Four months into the pregnancy, Ella got pregnant again too. 

1974: Kaitlyn had her second baby and her first boy. Kaitlyn chose the name this time and picked Elijah.

1975: Ella had another boy and the couple named him Mason. Ella and Gordie both decided that Mason was their final kid. 

1976-1978: Both couples spent a couple years focusing on their kids and their jobs. 

1979: Kaitlyn got pregnant once again in the middle of the year. Chris was excited, like always. After Kaitlyn's first kid, Evelyn, Chris had told his wife that they were going to have a whole soccer time. Kaitlyn simply said no and that four was her limit. 

1980: Kaitlyn had her third kid. It was her second baby boy. They named him Michael.

1980-1984: The two couples raised their kids and focused on them and their jobs. They all went on vacations and day trips together. They were happy.

1985: This year, Chris stepped into a fight trying to break it up while picking up his families breakfast. Sadly, one of them pulled a knife and stabbed Chris. He didn't make it and died. A few days later, they had his funeral. Ella planned it, as Kaitlyn was too wrapped up in grief while still trying to take care of her kids. It was beautiful and sad. Vern and his family showed up. Vern and Kaitlyn had a long talk, briefly mentioning their adventure in 1959 and both said they would never forget the blonde boy. Teddy showed up alone. He cried. All he could handle was giving the original gang hugs and telling them a thank you for their memories. He lastly said only to Kaitlyn that he would never forget Chris and said that he had saved him. Gordie wrote a book at the end of the year about their adventure way back when that changed all of their lives.

1986: Kaitlyn was able to find acceptance of her lovers death. She remembered him with love. She missed him every day. She knew she wouldn't ever marry, let alone date ever again. She made a promise to herself that her kids knew who their father was and everything about him despite their short time with him.

At the end of the day, they all lived happy lives. Chris made his goals before his sad death. The rest of them remembered him but did what he would've wanted. They lived. Their kids grew up to be respectful, kind people.