CHAPTER 15

Two days past by and Pierce was due home. Cordelia had started to grow hungrier over the last few days and she seemed to gain a couple more pounds. She started to get emotional and got a little queasy in the mornings. She never really heard about werewolves getting morning sickness, though.

It was already 6 in the evening and Cordelia wondered where Pierce could have been. He told her that he'd be home by 4 pm. "Have any of you heard from Pierce recently?" She asked when she walked from the bedroom to the living room to see Genevieve, Kaden, and Michael sitting on the couch. "No." They all said in unison.

Cordelia sighed and walked out of the house to go find him. But just to run into a body. "Why hello there, my beautiful red head." Pierce's voice said and he smiled down at Cordelia. Cordelia pouted. "You had me worried sick, Mr. Eldred. You were due home two hours ago." She said and playfully smacked his chest. "Well I had to get you something." He told her, kissed her forehead, and walked into the house.

Cordelia followed him into the house. "Get me what?" Cordelia asked but Pierce didn't answer her question. "Kaden. You have white fabric, yeah?" Pierce asked Kaden. Kaden nodded. "Yeah. I have a few. Why d'you ask, big guy?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at Pierce. "Just wondering." Pierce mumbled as he started to fumble around in his bag.

Genevieve smirked. She knew what Pierce had in mind. He didn't talk to her about anything but she knew what was going on. "How about we go check those fabrics, Kaden. Hm? Michael you come along too." Genevieve said as she stood up and ushered Kaden and Michael into the hallway and down it to Kaden's sewing room.

Cordelia watched them go down the hallway. "What are you looking for, Pierce?" She asked as she walked over to him and sat down in front of his bag and tried reaching over to help. But he pulled it away. "No. I got it." He said but a small box fell out of his bag. Pierce didn't notice it fell out and kept messing around in his bag. "Is this what you're looking for?" Cordelia said as she picked it up and opened it.

Cordelia gasped. She was looking at a gold ring with a green gem in the middle. She looked up at Pierce. Pierce smiled lightly and knelt down in front of Cordelia and gently grabbed it from her. "I know there's really no need to do this because we're mates and all. But I thought we should. So, Cordelia, would you make me even more happy and marry me?"

Cordelia sniffled as tears streamed down her face. Pierce smiled. "Why are you crying, love?" He asked her and wiped her tears away. "I'm happy you asked. And I'm also really emotional. It might be because I'm pregnant. But yes. I'll marry you." Cordelia said and she wiped her sleeve over her nose.

Pierce slipped the ring over her finger and kissed her forehead. "It's okay, darling." He told her. He helped her up and sat her on the couch. She adjusted herself until she wasn't being eaten by the couch. Pierce rubbed her stomach. "How are my babies?" He asked her. Cordelia shrugged. "We're fine." Cordelia giggled. Pierce smiled at her. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad in a few months." He chuckled.

He smiled down at her stomach. "You guys need to hurry up on growing." Pierce told her stomach. Cordelia giggled again. "It takes awhile, Pierce. It doesn't take three days." She said. Pierce nodded. "Well obviously. It's been almost a month when we mated. That was the only time we did anything." Pierce said. Cordelia nodded. "Yea. And I have no idea how many kids I have. So it can take anywhere from 2 more months to about five. So you have to wait, sir."

Genevieve walked back out. "So. How'd it go?" She asked. Pierce looked up at Genevieve. "She said yes." Pierce told Genevieve. "Good. So when is it going to be?" Genevieve asked. Pierce shrugged. "Don't know." He said.

Genevieve sighed. "Well y'all should figure out a day soon." She told them as she walked over to the love seat and sat down. "We will, we will." Pierce sighed. "Rock you!" Cordelia said and laughed. Pierce looked at her weirdly. "Sorry. It's a song."

Cordelia got up and walked to the kitchen. "Where you going?" Pierce asked her. "I want food. I'm hungry." Cordelia giggled and started to get food. "Whatever." Pierce said and sighed. "Well it's not my fault I have being or beings growing inside of me." Cordelia said. She grabbed a banana and ate it then grabbed some more food and walked out into the living room.

"Are you really going to eat all that?" Pierce asked her. Cordelia nodded and took a bite of a pickle she grabbed.