Chapter. S E V E N T E E N

Jill Malik P.O.V

"Did you had fun mi amor?" I asked Milan as we walked back home from the park. The park was crowded with parents and their kids. Milan wanted to stay longer, but it was almost seven at night and I needed to get home and get ready to go to dinner with Flynn.

"Yes mommy." he licked his ice cream and then looked up at me with cream all over his upper lip and nose.

I chuckled at the sight and wiped the cream away with my thumb. "Now that's better."

"Are you going to have dinner with us tonight too mommy?" he asked, holding my pinky finger.

"No, I'm going to have dinner with Flynn."

"Your boyfriend?"

My eyes widened as he said that. "No, he's just a friend."

"So your friend boy?"

I looked at him in complete shock. He's too smart for his own good.

"Well yeah kinda, he's just a friend amor." I ruffled his hair and accidentally also dipped his face in the ice cream.

"Mommy!" he yelped and looked up at me with ice cream covered all over his face. "Look what you did."

"I'm sorry." I chuckled and wiped the cream from his nose and licked it. "Mmh, that taste good."

We arrived home and Aunt Lydia was already waiting for us on the patio. "Well well, look who we have here ice cream face." She said as she tickled Milan.

"Tía..." he giggled, "Stop it, my cone will fall."

"Did you had fun?" Aunt Lydia asked.

Milan nodded. "Yes, we went to the park and then afterwards mommy bought me ice cream."

"Did you told mommy what your favorite flavor is?"

"Mommy knew my favorite flavor."

I nodded. "Chocolate chip cookie."

Aunt Lydia looked up at me in surprise. "You remembered." she whispered.

"Of course I remember every little thing about my not so little boy." I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

We walked inside and aunt Lydia went to give Milan a bath so I could get ready for my dinner with Flynn.

He didn't tell me if it would be a fancy dinner or just a casual one and I had a hard time choosing what to wear. When I saw that I only had fifteen minutes before Flynn arrived I grabbed the first dress that I think would look presentable. It was a red high low dress with straps. Reina bought this for me when we went to a party two years ago. I slipped on the dress and it was a little snug on the breast department, but nonetheless it still looked pretty on me. I slipped on my nude three-inch heels that I'd manage to walk in flawlessly without tripping since I worked for Ximena.