Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

"Aaaand.... ten thousand," I huffed, handing Keana the last few hundred dollars bills.

"Thank youuu," she happily took the money with a bright grin.

"You promise the kid won't know who I am? I don't want them showing up at my door step one day," I said.

She chuckled and stuffed the cash into her purse, "You won't have to worry about that. It's not even yours."

I froze, looking like the world's biggest idiot. "........What?"

"Byeee!" she winked and swiftly walked her pretty little self out of the front door of my apartment like nothing happened. Fucking bitch.

"Fuck! Gold digging whore!" I slammed the door shut and banged my fist against it.

Goddammit. I couldn't believe that slut scammed me for $10K! But couldn't lie, it was very well played. I guess I should've gotten used to it. It probably wouldn't be the first time someone claimed that they were having my baby, especially with how famous I was.

But I didn't want to be a parent to just any kid. The only kids I loved were Camila's and if she were to fall pregnant with my child... well, that would be an entirely different situation. That precious little bundle of joy would be loved to no end. I would give them the whole world and raise him or her to be an amazingly successful person... just like me.

Man, just thinking about it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would be the best mother or "Daddy" to that kid; I really couldn't wait to start making babies with Camila. It would happen one day.

But first, we had to get rid of the man who was in the way of our plan. Giorgio Snakebello. That motherfucker was doomed in just a matter of weeks since Camila was planning to divorce him right when Summer began. And May was almost over. I was so damn excited.

"You're dead, Giorgio," I whispered at my dartboard where a printed photo of the scumbag was taped right on the bullseye. It was motivation for me to work on my aim and I was actually getting pretty skilled.

But instead of throwing a few darts to the board... I was also experiencing with throwing knives. And seeing that annoying prick's face made me just drive a knife into the photo mercilessly. I let out a sinister laugh at the paper with a huge knife stuck right in the middle of his face.

That would be Giorgio in real life if he ever crossed the line.

________________________

Camila's POV

"Are you sure you're okay, amore? You didn't eat anything rotten did you?" Of course I didn't but I knew exactly why I was throwing up. After having three kids, it was pretty obvious to me.

"No, I'm fine. Let me go clean up and I'll be back," I stepped away from the trash can and went to the public restroom to rinse my mouth.

Today, Giorgio and I decided to take the kids to the beach. They were finally on summer vacation and I thought they deserved a nice, relaxing day with their parents. And while I didn't expect Giorgio to come, he so happened to show up and behave quite well. I knew I shouldn't have been proud of him since he should've been with us anyway but I was delighted nonetheless.

However, that didn't settle my strange feelings or the truth of the matter... early symptoms of pregnancy. My period had been almost three weeks late and the nausea kept creeping up on me during the late nights and early mornings. Surely I couldn't have already been four weeks pregnant... but maybe I was? It didn't matter anyway. All I knew was that it was Lauren's for sure.