|•I•|

A/n: Welcome to another FFXV story! Here's a quick glimpse at my OC, Zodia.
Hair color- Midnight black
Eye color- Bright blue
Relations- Noctis' younger sister, Regis' only daughter
Closest friend- Ignis Scientia
And here's her outfit in the first few chapters

 Hair color- Midnight blackEye color- Bright blueRelations- Noctis' younger sister, Regis' only daughterClosest friend- Ignis ScientiaAnd here's her outfit in the first few chapters

Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Zodia's POV~

"Princess, are you alright?"

My head snaps up and I see one of the maids enter the library. Sending her a smile, I nod and gesture to my books. "I'm alright. Ignis is just a little late. That's all." The maid smiles at my response and bows to me politely. "I'm glad. Would you like some tea?"

"Could you bring tea and Ebony coffee?"

"Of course, Milady."

I thank her before she leaves the library. Flipping through the pages of the history book Ignis gave me, I was absorbed into an image that depicted the Astrals and a small description underneath.

 Flipping through the pages of the history book Ignis gave me, I was absorbed into an image that depicted the Astrals and a small description underneath

"Old tales tell of six gods who have stood watch over Eos since antiquity. It is said they now slumber, conserving their strength, waiting to awaken upon the coming of a plague known as the Starscourge."

The Six and the Oracle - I

Knowledge of the Astrals is easily accessible, but some of the books are written in a language that has been lost to time and war. I know Father knows a great deal about them, but I want to read for myself about their presence on Eos during the Astral War. Curiosity consumed my thoughts and I began searching for any books about the Six.

"Ah, found one!" I cheer, pulling out an old, dusty book. Blowing off the cover to free it from the dust, I accidentally inhaled some and began to cough. Because of my illness, it made the coughing more violent and I couldn't breathe. In the midst of my coughing, I dropped the book and crashed to my knees.