- eigteen

Chapter Eigteen: PLAN

CHANYEOL

As the taping finished, I immediately left and leave Nana there. I don't want to be with her because I don't want to add more sins to Baekhyun.

Just like my promise to Baekhyun, I bought three baskets of strawberries. I know that he will like all of these. I smiled while entering my car when someone who wore an all-black outfit and a car popped out of nowhere.

"You're Park Chanyeol, right?" He asked and I examined his appearance.

"Ahh...Yes? What do you need?" I asked him and he removed his cap and reached out his hand.

"I'm Steve Go from 69NEWS. Hmmmm...I just saw you here." He said while smiling at me and he looked at the strawberries I was carrying. "Mr. Park, to whom is this strawberries will be given to?" He smilingly asked.

"Ahh...These, are for my sister. It's her favorite. I will go now." I bowed and immediately entered the car. I looked at the paparazzi that I talked to earlier. I noticed that he is smirking before I start the car and left.

6:37 P.M

I arrived at the house and noticed that it is so quiet because I can't hear any voices from the TV, which I noticed that it is still broken.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun?" I called for him and heard him answer. I surely know that he is cooking again. I immediately went to the kitchen and saw him drinking a glass of milk while eating mangoes.

"What are you eating? Mangoes and then milk? Doesn't your stomach hurt after eating that?" I went closer to him and placed the strawberries in his view. He threw the mango in the bin and took some strawberries.

"As expected, you will react like this." Chanyeol said while washing some strawberries.

"Where's Jesper?" I asked him eyeing the house.

"He's washing himself. Maybe he's already going down here and for sure he will tell you something." Baekhyung said and after a few minutes Jesper run into me.

"APPA!!!" I hugged Jesper and kissed his cheeks.

"Appa! It's good to know that you're already here. Appa, I want to go to school." Jesper cheerfully said to me.

"You want to go to school? Really?" I said while smiling at him. "Yes Appa. I'm already a big boy, and big boys go to school. And uncle Sehun told me that I should look for a boyfriend when I go to school. And I told him that I will look for someone like Eomma." Sehun! WTH! What are you teaching Jesper.

"NO! You should study first, no boyfriends! And then you can follow what Sehun told you. Also, you should look for girlfriend because you're a boy." I explained to him.

"Eh, Look at you two, you're both boys. And Eomma is your boyfriend." Jesper replied.

"You know what Jesper, Your eomma and me are both boys but your eomma is somehow a girl. Look at your eooma~"

"Stop that Chanyeol!"

"I'm not done yet. Jesper, look at your eomma. He's a boy but he's pretty, sexy, sweet and also a good company to be with. In short, she's also a girl, right?" I explain to him that made Jesper's forehead wrinkled. I suddenly looked at Baekhyun and saw him eating strawberries.

"Do you want strawberries?" Baekhyun asked me and I shook my head. I'm already happy seeing you smiling Baekhyun. I am already full seeing you eating happily.
I am now reading the script for next week's shoot. I asked the company for a 1 week leave for me to be with Baekhyun. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I planned on surprising Baekhyun. I received a text from Sehun and Kai. I asked them to buy me plane tickets to Jeju for all of us.

FROM: JONGIN

[ Hyung, I already picked up your wedding ring. I thought you will buy a cheap right, but the Hell!  10million! Your ring is f*cking 10million. If you and Baekhyun hyung fight and he threw the ring somewhere, even though it's in the sea, I will swim for it. Fuck,  10million! Btw, it's just a joke. It's all planned sir, Congratulations.]

FROM: SEHUN

[ Hyung, I already have the plane tickets. We will use your van, because my parent's van is broken. Luhan and I will arrive there at 4am because our flight will be at 5am. Thank you! ]

*bzzzt*

FROM: SEHUN

[ Hyung, before I forgot. The place that you will use for your proposal at Jeju will be set tomorrow morning before we arrive. Maybe 8pm, you can bring Baekhyun-hyung there.]

Well, what you read is right.

Tomorrow is the day. You're going to be mine forever, Park Baekhyun.

Tomorrow is the day that we will be engaged, Baekhyun...