Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)

"I'll see you all again when I come back for training." I say with a smile as I wave down at all of Isamu's little siblings, including Imako the shy one.

I turn to Isamu then sweat dropped. "I can't believe we just woke up the chunin exams are in ten minutes." I mutter dreadfully as we walk away from his family.

Isamu nods "Alright so I'll transport us to the Senju clan grounds in Konoha." He says. I nod as he closes his eyes. "Transportation jutsu!" He says before we disappear in thin air, Hideo and Hikaru watching us from afar.

"Hey Hideo I just realized something." Hikaru says, now staring at the empty space that once had Haru and Isamu.

Hideo looks at his brother with curiosity. "If Haru or Tsunade don't have kids, won't the Senju clan technically die off?" Hikaru asks quietly.

Hideo thinks for a moment than responds with a blunt "yep."

Hikaru looks at his brother with wide eyes "WE'RE DOOMED!"

••••••••••••

"It's wayyyy too hot in Konoha, I'm melting!" I complain as I dramatically fan myself. At the moment Isamu and I are waking through the streets of Konoha. Sure it's great to be home and all but I really don't miss the sun.

Isamu chuckles at my annoyed state. "What the? What's up with the entrance? I ask now narrowing my eyes at the herd of animals blocking the entrance.

I quickly walk up to the mess with Isamu trailing behind.

"Great what now?" I mutter now annoyed with the security guards who are trying to eliminate the bulls.

"Can't we just transport our way inside?" Isamu asks, also annoyed with the situation. I nod, I'm late so might as well make a flashy entrance to highlight it.

I placed my hands together. "Transportation jutsu!"

Suddenly I appeared in the middle of the arena standing on top of a huge red rose, Isamu on my side. I look up and watch as the jaws of gennin drop. "What? I decided to opt for the flashy entrance in order to dazzle the crowd."

I then turn and smile brightly to the crowd and wave, twitching my eye when I make eye contact with the third hokage. Oh gosh that's right. I left the village resulting of the death of multiple ninja because my brother killed them all. Yeesh

But hey! The crowd cheers loudly when I wave, seems like I'm a fan favorite!

Before I could even blink I have the air knocked out of me and a certain blonde friend of mines clinging onto me. "Naruto!" I happily say, turning around and wrapping my arms around him. "It's like we haven't seen each other in years!" I say holding him tightly. "Haru I thought you weren't going to make it! I came late and Sasuke isn't here!" Naruto says making me pull away from him.

"Sasuke isn't here?" I look around and realize my ravenette teammate is indeed not here. Then I make quick eye contact with Gaara, at least he's here! Naruto shakes his head. "I haven't seen him, I thought he's been asleep but then I think Kakashi sensei was training him!" Naruto says. I then look around for Kakashi sensei, he isn't even here either! I walk and then stand next to Shikamaru, Naruto on the other side of me.

I look around the grand stadium, my red eyes scanning over all the people who came to watch the chunin exams. The loud sound of cheering and yelling has me feeling a bit surprised, I didn't think this would be that big of an event. "At first I thought they were only here for the Sasuke and Gaara fight." Shikamaru says, I turn to face him as he continues.