11%

"You and Jimin were making out that night too!"

"Don't you remember? You both got drunk in the living room and started making out in front of me — the only sober one!"

"And you guys went into your room and who knows what happened"

"Yes, I'm sure Jimin remembers everything. He's not someone who forgets things just because he was drunk the night before."

"I don't know how Taehyung ended up in your room in the morning."

"Why are you two girl best friends making us go crazy?"

"You are spilling it!"

I flinch and almost drop the milk bottle in my hand. I look up to see Jimin laughing at me before grabbing a cloth from the counter to clean the mess i just did.

 I look up to see Jimin laughing at me before grabbing a cloth from the counter to clean the mess i just did

"What are you even thinking?" He asks, smiling.

"N-nothing." I stutter, "I can do it."

He grabs my wrist, stopping me. "Leave it to me."

Fuck

STOP DOING THIS TO ME WTF

"Okay." I reply, retrieving my hand back from his grip.

I walk out of the kitchen just to bump into Jungkook.

"Why do you all keep barging into our apartment?"

He scrunches his face, "We've been doing that for like 4 years."

I sit down on the couch, thinking again.

"You left your milk." Jimin says, placing the glass of milk in front of me.

"Oh. Yeah."

"Are you alright?" He asks, "You look like your soul is somewhere else."

"It's nothing." I answer, "Where's Taehyung?"

"We are here because he's with a girl upstairs." Jungkook shouts from the kitchen.

"GUYS I'M BACK!" Jaein's loud voice rings in the house.

She walks into the living room happily.

"How was your date?" Jimin asks.

"It was okay. He was really cute though. I only noticed that today because I was dating some horse face for years!" She laughs.

[ I really felt bad for writing it horse face bc JUNG HOSEOK IS BEAUTIFUL YES I KNOW HES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HE HIMSELF SAID HE WANTS A NEW NICKNAME FROM US but since I have to make it look like Jaein hates Hoseok/regrets dating him, I had to put it there. I'm sorry 😞 ] 

"Are you guys really not getting back together?" Jungkook asks and I secretly smirk to myself.

"I'm done with him." She replies and walks into her room.