Forty Five

I slowly open my glossy eyes a few times, adjusting to the room around me. The first thing I see is Harry's curly head sleeping on my stomach, keeping his arm wrapped around my waist. He looks so innocent when he sleeps, especially like this. His features are so relaxed and soft which is something I never see of him.

His eyes stay fragilely shut and his eyebrows aren't all tense like usual. The way he's nuzzles up on my stomach is actually quite a cute sight; He looks absolutely adorable.

I hesitantly place my hand in his hair and run through it repeatedly. His soft messy locks glide through my fingers lightly as he remains passed out. It's so different to see a big muscles man in such a vulnerable position. You could never guess what goes through his twisted head just by looking at him like this.

My hand continues to run through his brown hair and I find myself laying peacefully under his sleeping head, hoping I don't wake him and ruin his sleep. I pull my hand away and bring it back to my side, knowing that if I do it any longer he'll wake up.

"Don't stop." His deep raspy voice murmurs as I pull my hand away.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were awake." I say in embarrassment. It would be kind of weird to wake up and feel someone playing with your hair I guess.

"Well don't stop." He repeats quietly with his eyes shut still.

I chuckle and tangle my nimble fingers back into this hair, running my hands up to his forehead and sweeping the hair out of his face. He hums in pleasure as I run my finger across his hairline and brush his hair back.

"What time is it?" His deep voice almost whispers as his eyes stay tiredly shut.

I look over at the clock and turn my head back to him, "11:30." I murmur.

"Woah, I have so much to do but I don't want to get up." He mumbles tiredly, not moving a muscle.

"Then don't." I almost whisper.

"I wish that how it worked love." He rugged voice exhales.

Has he get called me love before? I know it's a common term but I don't know if he's ever called me that. Either way it isn't a big deal, I know it's just a name but hearing it leave his lips in such a calm state makes me wonder.

"You're a really quiet sleeper." I chuckle and while keeping my hand tangled in his roots.

"What do you mean?" He mumbles questionably.

"You're just silent. I honestly expected you to be a snorer but instead I could barely hear you breathe." I tell him my observing thoughts.

"I guess that's always good to know." His lips curl into a small smile, but still keeping his eyes shut. His chiseled back narrows down to his waist which is right where the blankets covers him. His back indents down his spine, leading all the way to the dimples right above his waist.

I never thought I would see myself here, laying in bed with Harry. Never in a million years I would ever think I'd be running my fingers through his hair while he uses my stomach as a pillow.

"Harry, I need to get up." I mumble to him while stop playing with his soft hair.

"Why." He whines, scrunching his face up like a child.