Chapter 16

I sat down as I watched JNPR and BRNZ started fighting. The one with a sniper went to the tree to shoot and Jaune told everyone to retreat. All four of them jumped over the boulders. Ren was getting whack with a batton and being fired at. He was then shocked by the batton and Nora went to fight the guy and she got shocked as well.

(Y/N): Well he fucked up big time.

Port: Looks like one of my favorite students, Nora Valkyrie is charging up to use her semblance!

Oobleck: Yes, miss Valkyrie's semblance let's her produce, as well as channel,  electrical energy straight to her muscles. This allows her to jump explosively into the air, wield her mighty hammer, or in this case, absorb Nolan's attacks and send him the young man flying.

(Y/N): I kinda feel bad for him now.

Nora then smacked her hammer at Nolan and he bounced back and broke threw a boulder. I saw Nora jump up the mountain and I saw lightning clouds.

(Y/N): There doing pretty well.

I saw Pyrrha fight two of them at once and Ren ran towards the sniper. I saw Pyrrha run to Jaune and jump on his shield Jaune used his shield to give her a boost and she blocked the sniper shot. Nora raised her hammer in the air and lightning stuck on it, she then turned it to her gun mode and fired destroying a small area of the trees. Nora then jumped off the mountain and smashed her hammer on the ground knocking the three teams members back.

(Y/N): Nice, time to finish guys.

As I watched them have a team meeting, we were just surprised.

(Y/N): I told Jaune those team name would get them confused.

Nora then jumped over her team and them swung her hammer hitting all four members out of the stage.

Port: And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout. Literally.

(Y/N): Glad someone like Nora is on our side or we'd be in danger.

The next match started and it was team SSSN vs NDGO. I could here Weiss from were I was sitting.

Weiss: Break his stupid face NDGO!!

I saw NDGO had a desert side and a mini sun popped up. I then saw SSSN had the ocean. I saw Neptune stay stiff. I move seats closer to RWBY and sat down.

(Y/N): What's up with Neptune?

Ruby: He's afraid of the water.

(Y/N): What?! His name is Neptune.

As the match began Neptune zoomed across the stage.

(Y/N): Never knew Neptune was that fast.

They all began fighting and sage was the first one out. Then Sun got one of then out.

(Y/N): Sweet, this is a cool fight.

I saw Scarlet be launched to the broken ship and land on it. And one of the members of NDGO went up to fight them pirate style.

(Y/N): If only I had popcorn.

Ruby: Me too.

Scarlet knocked over his opponent and then used his musket to make a gambling hook and tied another member of NDGO and moved down as she moved up. As Scarlet landed Gwen's knives fell out of her dress and almost hit Scarlet. Octavia was going against Sun and he hit a tree and caught two coconuts. He threw both to Octavia and she hit them both back at Sun and were on fire, Sun dodged both but Scarlet took both hits and one of them hit the sensitive part and Scarlet's aura dropped down and was eliminated.