Chapter Thirty-One: The Hotel Room

*Trigger Warning*

(Just think about that...The title for the chapter and the trigger warning, I wonder what that is suggesting... ;))

Lillian walks over to the kitchen, grabbing a cup, her eyes stop at Mitch, who was snuggled up asleep on one side of the couch. Lillian smiles, she turns her back to him 'Why does he have to be cute? Why? It would make helping him easier and him living here as well.' She thought. She hears Mitch move, she looks behind her seeing him grip the blanket that is wrapped around him. She puts her cup down and walks over to him. Mitch moves his legs slightly, whimpering as well. Lillian touches his shoulder and shakes hims.

"Mitch, wake up." She said. After a few more shakes, Mitch woke up, he looked at Lillian and down at the floor, he brings his blanket closer to him. "Nightmare?" Mitch nods. "Need a hug?" Mitch nods. She gently puts her arms around Mitch, Mitch puts his face into her shoulder.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Preston stood by the door, shifting in his spot as he saw Rob come down the steps with a suitcase in his hand. He looks at Preston.

"Ready?" Rob asks him. Preston nods. They both got in the car, Rob in the driver's seat and Preston in the passenger seat. It was still nighttime, so Preston brought out his blanket, Mitch's stuff was packed with theirs as well, so they decided to drive Mitch's car back to Florida instead of flying.

Rob backed up as Preston snuggled with his blanket against his car door. Preston heard Rob turn on the radio at a low volume as the car trip starts. Rob leaned back in his seat.

"I'm gonna get myself some coffee or else I won't be able to stay awake. You want anything?" Rob asks Preston.

"No thank you." Preston responded. Rob looks at Preston and than the road.

"Do you want to lay down in the back—"

"No, I won't be up with you. I'll stay awake best I can." Preston said. Rob's cheeks redden a little, he smiles. His hand touches Preston's knee and Preston touches his hand. Preston turned up the radio.

After an hour they got out of Canada and ended up in North Dakota and Preston fell asleep twenty minutes ago. On Interstate 29, which is on the borders of North Dakota and Minnesota, Rob bites down on his bottom lip. 'This is gonna be a long trip, but at least Preston is with me. I had to get him away from Jessica before she did any further damage.' Rob thought.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
~Time Skip~
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Now on Interstate 24, near Nashville, Preston yawns tired.

"We are almost there." Rob said. Preston smiles.

"Good. I miss an actual bed. It is getting dark though." Preston said.

"You want to keep going or do you want to find a hotel for the night?" Rob asks.

"Hotel." Preston said. Rob nods and soon gets off the interstate, they drive around looking for a hotel or even a motel. After a while, they decide on a hotel, once they get a room, Preston lays on the queen sized bed, tired.

"I don't know why you're tired, I've been driving this entire trip." Rob said. Rob than lays down beside Preston, Preston moves closer to Rob.

"Rob." Preston said. Rob's eyes open.

"Yeah?"

"I can drive tomorrow if it is too—"

"No. No. I'm fine..I can handle it. Your driving scares me." Rob said. Preston sits up.

"I am a very good driver." Preston defended.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe." Rob said. Preston looks at Rob, he sees Rob's eyes closed. Preston moves up beside Rob, he kisses Rob's cheek. Rob groans and moves his head. "Later, I'm exhausted." Preston lays down, snuggled up into Rob's right side, Rob puts his arm around Preston's waist. He kisses Preston's forehead, Preston blushes. Preston feels Rob's arm relax and his breathing slowed down slightly. Preston smiles, he pulls the blankets over the both of them and rests his hand on Rob's chest. Preston closes his eyes, waiting to fall asleep.

Preston woke up in the middle of the night, blushing when he feels Rob's arms around him and his head resting on Preston's shoulder. 'When did this happen?' Preston thought. Preston puts his arms around Rob. After a few minutes, Rob woke up. He sat up a little, rubbing his tired eyes. He looks at Preston. Preston gives him a smile. Rob moves closer to Preston and kisses his lips. Preston's arms wrap around Rob's neck as he kisses back, Rob slowly moves over Preston, their lips still interlocked. Preston pulls Rob closer to him, Rob biting gently on Preston's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Preston denies only the feel Rob's hands slip under his shirt, making him moan into the kiss and Rob to push his tongue into Preston's mouth. Rob gripped Preston's hip, lifting them up slightly and put him back down against the bed. Their kiss breaks, Rob immediately kisses down Preston's jawline while Preston moans and closes his eyes, panting.

"R-Rob..." Preston moaned. Preston tugged at Rob's shirt, wanting it off. Rob grabbed Preston's shirt, pulling it up and over Preston's head, he tosses it onto the floor before he goes back to kissing Preston's skin. Rob's hand moves down, palming Preston through his jeans. Preston gasps slightly, moaning as he grabbed Rob's arm. Preston closes his eyes as Rob kissed Preston's collarbone. Rob undoes Preston's pants.

"If I'm going too far tell me." Rob said.

"Ok-Okay." Preston moaned. Rob blushes, he pulls off his own shirt and lets it fall on the floor. Rob kisses Preston's stomach and stops at Preston's jeans. Rob smiles a little.

"Someone is a little excited." Rob said, embarrassing Preston. Preston's face flushes.

"R-Rob, I've never done this before. Can—"

"I know you haven't and I'll be gentle. You know why?" Rob asks. Preston shakes his head. Rob crawl up and puts his lips nexts to Preston's ear. "Because I don't just want to f*ck you senseless and forget about it, but make love since it is our first time together, that's why. And apparently your first time since you're a virgin." Preston blushes, his face almost as red as a tomato. Rob smiles, he kisses Preston's cheek. Preston undoes Rob's jeans. Rob smiles. "Edger much?" Preston bites down on his fingernail. Rob goes back down to Preston's hips, he grabs Preston's jeans. "Do you want this Preston, because I don't know if I can stop myself after this point..." Preston thinks about it and than nods.

"I want you, now."

I ain't gonna a sex scene so don't you dare ask for one. I'm usually not very good at writing kissing or makeout scenes because I don't usually writing books that focus on couples very much, I've been told I'm good at writing fighting and war scenes though...

I wonder how many of you are disappointed that Poofless was in this chapter and not Merome...Mitch and Jerome will get their chance....just not right now..but soon..