Pandas,cats, and huge ass Fans [14]

Recap:
So Angel comes back from the dead.

||

After my little heartfelt moment with Kakashi, I decided to go to the bathroom and check out the new stage I unlocked. I gasp in shock  at the new numbers on my eyes. Stage 4: Genjutsu the ability to make someone live through the worst fears and memories of their life over and over...Not only that but when I went into my room, I found 2 old looking scrolls on my bed with a letter next to them. What the hell?! I can't believe that idiot let someone break into my room!?

Snatching the letter up I read the contents carefully and after a moment let it fall. Kaa-chan... snatching the first scroll up I leave the second scroll untouched. My mother had left me 2 scrolls as a parting gift. The first scroll being information on advancing my fire release and more powerful fire jutsus. The second scroll however is a mystery to me and I'm not to open it until I pass the 2nd part of the chunin exams? How does she even know I'm taking them...kakashi hadn't said anything yet about recommending us? Ohhh wait..ghost..I get it. Ghosts must know the future or something? As I look over the contents of the first scroll, a Cheshire like grin graces my face. Looks like I have some more tricks up my sleeve.
||

"Guess we're not making a lot of progress on the teamwork thing." Kakashi mumbled with a sigh. "No shit."

"Language Tenshi." Kakashi glances at the profanity as ever teen. I'm on a very high level of I can't and I just can't deal anymore with these idiots for teammates. Not to mention, we've been doing nothing but fucking chores for missions and each one, a problem courtesy of My knuckle head of a bestfriend arose. First, we had to pick some weeds out some ladies garden but instead of picking only the weeds, Narutos ass picked fucking everything, including the ladies herbs. Next, we had to pick up trash from a river, Naruto once again got swept away by the river going over the waterfall,Ducksauce saving him in the process.

Finally, he had one job. One job. Walk dogs. Naruto being the competitive butt he is, chose the biggest damn dog, twice his size and got dragged into a mine field!!? Long story short, only one came out unscathed and it wasn't Naruto.

"THATS RIGHT OUR TEAMWORKS MESSED UP AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SASUKE YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN BLAHBLAH"

Tuning out the married couple, I walk away from the group not wanting to increase my already smashing headache. Clicking my tongue in annoyance, i curse the fact I can't use my genkai to ease the ache. "I swear till this day, I don't know what the old man was thinking when he selected teams."

"Konahamaru!!" Hearing Narutos loud voice I look over to see him, Sakura, 3 kids, and 2 strangers. The male of the strangers was holding up one of the kids by his collar in a threatening way. Sighing inwardly at the break I will never catch in this village, I take out one of my mark kunais and throw it accurately towards the male knicking his hand in the process. "W-what th-"

"Flying Thunder God" Muttering the words to the fourths forbidden jutsu. I appear instantly in between the them; punching  the male in the gut and kicking him a few feet away, the kid that was previously in his grip released. Landing gracefully, I catch the kid bridal style and set him on the ground next to me. Focusing my attention back on the male, I give him a dangerous look. "Anyone ever tell you to pick on someone your own size."

"T-tenshi?!" I heard my teammates speak from behind me.

"Yo." I greet enthusiastically.

The male whom upon closer examination sported purple makeup and..a black cat suit, whilst the female had 4 blond ponytails  and a fan strapped to her back. Getting up quickly from sliding across the ground on his feet, he darts to me taking the front of my cloak in his grip lifting me slightly. "We got a few minutes before he gets here, let's mess with these punks huh?" He exclaims toward his blond teammate.