Drunken Memories

Your P.O.V.:

"Please refrain from yelling so loudly." William sits up and puts his glasses on after grabbing them from the nightstand.

"Why are you in my bed!?"

"I'm afraid you're mistaken. It is you who is in my bed."

I looked around, and sure enough, this wasn't my room.

My head began to sting painfully

"How did I end up here? Oh my God!! We didn't!!! Did we!?!?"

"Pardon?" Will rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"You know, the thing!"

He scrunched his eyebrows together. I face palmed.

"Sex! Did we have sex!?" I blurt out in a panic. His eyes widened, and his cheeks tint a bright pink.

"No. No, we didn't." He adjusts his glasses and clears his throat.

"Oh, thank God!" I visibly relax as I held a hand over my fast-beating heart. "So, why did I come here?"

"I'm no expert, but I'd say that you were drunk."

"Drunk? But, I don't dri-ohhhhhh." I recall the multiple glasses of champagne that I drank last night. I groan and hid my face in my hands out of embarrassment. Everything from then up till now was blurry.

"I can't remember anything."

"I can be of assistance, but first I must get ready for work. You may follow me if you wish. You are a goddess after all. It isn't like I could stop you."

I thanked him before leaving the room, so he could get ready. Once he finished, we head to his office. I sat on the chair across from him.

"Now, when you first arrived..."

---Flashback---

I teleport to the reaper world. Why? No clue! I was apparently in someone's house, though.

"Hellllllllllooooooooo~ any body hooooo*hic*mmmmmeeee!?" I giggle at my hiccup.

"Goddess?"

I turned around to see William.

"Willy, how've ya *hic* been?"

"Why are you here?"

"I'm boooooooooorrrrred!!!! Oh, I have an idea! Lets*hic*play strip poker!!!!"