CHAPTER 5

Since I didn't have to work at Empire today, I got up at 11:00am. I ate some food then got dressed (in mm)because so wanted to go to the mall and buy some stuff.

I went to the mall and some fans saw me and asked me for some autographs. It almost made me cry but I just smiled and gave them my autographs. I get a call from Jamal.

Phone convo

Jamal: hey Sophie

Sophia: hey Mal what's up?

Jamal: nothin where you at?

Sophia: the mall

Jamal: for real can we hang out

Sophia: yea come on. Txt me or call me when you here

Jamal: ok

End of phone call

Until Jamal had came I just walked around and bought some stuff. Jamal finally came and we walked around and talked while I bought some stuff.

"What's goin on with you and Hakeem?"

"What do you mean?" I asked like I didn't know what he was talkin about. I mean I am kinda getting feelings for him but I don't know if he is feeling the same way.

"You know what I mean. What's goin on with y'all?"

"We just been havin sex." I say like it's not important.

"Just sex? So you don't have any feelings for him?" how did he know that?

"I mean you know a little." I say without looking at him.

"Hakeem is a player. I'm not saying that he can't have feelings for you but be careful. I look at you like my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt."

Aw that was the sweetest thing anybody has ever told me. I look at him and smile and go give him a hug.

"Aw that's was so sweet. I look to you like my big brother too." I exclaim with a smile on my face.

After that we continue shopping and talking we left the mall and went home. After I put my things that I bought today up, I went to Hakeem's house. As I was driving Cookie had called me and told me that they were having a dinner in my honor and that I have to be there by 9. That means that I can't stay long since taking already 3. I rung the doorbell and waited till he answered. He answered the door and I went inside.

"Hey sexy." Hakeem says as he slap my butt as I walk in.

"Hey handsome." I say as I turn around and kiss him.

"I have to talk to you about something."

"Ok. What's wrong?"

"I'm starting to get feelings for you." I say as I look him in the eyes. He just stare at me and don't say nothing. I grabbed my purse and phone and was about to leave. But before I could reach the door he pulled me back and kissed me roughly.

"I have feelings for you too." he said and he kept kissing me. He lifted me up on the pool table and started to kiss down my neck. I put my hands behind my back on the pool table to hold myself up.

After hours of making love I started to get up and put my clothes on.

"Where you goin bae?"

"Home."

"Why? Its only 6."

"Rite. That's means I only have 2 hours to get dress."

"How many do you need. I want you to stay wit me."