Chapter 35: Make Up Fun Day

"I'm assuming this "anonymous source" is you?" Mr. Fryman asked Y/n as he set a newspaper down on the table. It was dated with today's date, November 18th

"Probably," Y/n said as they read the paper, "Glad they're getting him behind bars and no where cushy,"

"I guess so," Mr. Fryman nodded, "Y'know, I always had a weird feeling about that guy,"

"Did you?" Y/n raised an eyebrow

"...No," Mr. Fryman admitted, "I was actually planning on voting for him,"

"You and fifty-five percent of the rest of the country," Y/n laughed

"I just feel guilty I supported this guy after what he did to you," Mr. Fryman told

"Don't," Y/n told, "Hell, I liked the guy. I had no clue he was the guy who pinned it all against me,"

"Well... I was cleaning out my storage unit yesterday I found something I wanna give you," Mr. Fryman told, "As a sorry gift,"

"You don't have to," Y/n assured, "You don't have anything to be sorry for,"

"I know, but if I don't give it to you, Ronaldo is gonna want it and I don't trust him with this thing," Mr. Fryman told, "Who knows where'd he ride off to with it,"

"What is it?" Y/n asked

"Follow me," Mr. Fryman said as he led Y/n out the side exit, "Ta-da!" Mr. Fryman revealed a clean, but old moped standing on a kickstand

"For me?" Y/n frowned, "Seriously?"

"Yeah! For you!" Mr. Fryman told, "It runs on electricity, which is nice. There are charging places everywhere... Oh, I also have the one they give you when you buy it. I also got new wheels on it so you can ride on sand,"

"Thanks... I don't know what to say," Y/n said with a smile, "Thanks!"

"Heh, don't mention it," Mr. Fryman said, "I've also got helmets, four of them actually. Make sure if you ride it, you put one on. Your friends too if they wanna drive with you. They're under the seats,"

"Ooh, that's cool," Y/n said as they lifted up the driver cushion to show a hollow space with four helmets

"Take it for a spin, get used to it," Mr. Fryman said as he tossed Y/n the key

"Can do," Y/n said as they strapped on the helmet and sat down. Y/n stuck the key into the slot and turned it, causing the engine to come to life, "Ooh, nice!"

"Be careful, since it's electric you go from one to thirty in two seconds," Mr. Fryman warned

"I see what you mean," Y/n laughed as they twisted the left bar and jolted forward slightly, "Gotta do it slowly,"

"Exactly," Mr. Fryman said

"I think I've got the hang of it now," Y/n said as they drove in circles slowly

"Go around the block, go show your friends," Mr. Fryman told, "I've gotta get back to work. Have fun,"

"Can do," Y/n said as they rode off down the boardwalk, passing the shops as they went.

"Looking cool, Y/n," Sour Cream called as Y/n drove past

"Thanks!" Y/n shouted behind them as they made their way to the temple. Connie, Steven, and, Amethyst were all standing on the beach already, Amethyst was holding a plate.

"There's no way they have perfect aim," Connie said

"Dude, just watch," Amethyst chuckled

"Yeah! It's so cool!" Steven cheered