CHP. 6 - Conditions

I limped after the fast walking asshole. His even longer legs making it difficult for me to keep up with him, especially with an injured calf. I tried to map out the house as we walked through it, two left turns, a right, another left, we passed two windows and 8 doors leading into rooms I could not see.

There was also a surprising lack of warriors standing guard through the house. I couldn't even smell any compared to the numerous I had seen when coming in. I wasn't complaining though, made my job easier.

My mind was too busy internally mapping possible escape routes when the asshole came to an immediate stop. To occupied I didn't notice and my nose smacked straight into his back. Pain erupted from it whilst sparks of pleasure spread through it too. It was confusing.

"Mother fucker," I rubbed my nose furiously trying to ease the pain.

He turned around before raising an eyebrow at me and my colourful wording.

"We're here," he opened a door to the left before striding in, again leaving me alone and expecting me to follow. I rolled my eyes and strolled in after him.

The room was white and pristine, a single hospital bed lay in the middle while numerous medical supplies and machinery was dotted around the room. A desk lay to the left, and seated in front of the desk was a rather average sized man wearing a white coat, the doctor I assumed. His scent was unusual, it was a mixture of scents that was rather off-putting to smell if I was being honest. Then I realised, he must have a mate.

I was too young for my senses to pick up these sort of things when the war started, but now that I had matured, I was slowly understanding more and more.

The doctor spun around, his eyes settling on the asshole first he immediately rose from his chair, standing he reached a height of 6"2, quite small for a fully grown wolf.

"Alpha," he bowed his neck in greeting, showing his submission for the large male in front of me, and there on his neck sat his mark, obviously placed by his mate. I preened inside, I was right in my assumption.

The asshole nodded his head in acknowledgement,

"Doctor Scet, I have a patient I need you to look at." He stepped to the side before indicating towards me. The doctor's mouth dropped open, as if he didn't realise I was in the room till I was literally pointed out. His eyes held the same confusion that I had seen on the Alpha's face when he first realised my gender too.

"Scet, close your mouth before you swallow something." The asshole commented disdainfully, following the sentence with a roll of his very attractive eyes.

"Of course, sorry Alpha, I just... where did you find her?" The doctor's eyes still remained permanently fixated on me. My patience was wearing thin for this doctor, I released a growl of annoyance towards him, letting him know his stare needs to be moved towards something else.

He quickly refocused his gaze back on the male next to me. My wolf puffed her chest out in my mind, she felt proud he submitted.

That's right, dominance bitch.

"She found us more or less, regardless, I do need your assistance with her calf, she seems to have some sort of difficulty healing it." He nodded towards my calf that had finally stopped oozing blood, but was still torn open.

"Of course, of course please come sit." The Doctor gestured towards the bed before walking to the other side of the room to grab a pair of gloves. I jumped on the bed, making sure to keep the bloodied leg from touching the white linen. The Alpha followed behind me closely, standing to my right, barely keeping from touching the bed, close enough that I could feel the heat emitting from his body. Automatically causing my body to relax slightly and my wolf to purr at the proximity.