Chapter 4.

First off, I love you guys 💞💕❤💗

You don't know what you saw yesterday but you couldnt get it out of your head.
What was a balloon doing at the Quarry and why was it just floating there.
You were confused, scared and everything in between.
It couldn't have been your imagination..right?

You brushed these thoughts out of your head when you heard someone calling your name. You looked up and saw Richie waving his hands to get your attention in his room.

Your ran to your window and struggled to open it. After about three pulls it slid open and you leaned your head out.
"What is it Rich?" You asked.

"Bev wanted all of us to come to her house, she saod it was important, you in?" He asked, a despraye look on his face.

You gave a quick 'sure' and told him you needed to get ready first.

You quickly ran in the bathroom doing anything that was necassary, brushing your teeth, hair, and washing your face.

You grabbed a pair of denim high waisted shorts and a yellow stripped shirt and ran out the door, putting your very worn out white converse on.

You ran towards richie, grabbing your bike on the way.

"Hey cutie"

"Shut it Toizer"

*************

You both pulled up to Bevs house, the rest of tye boys already there talking with her.
"My dad would kill me if he found out that I had boys in the apartment"

"Richie you s-stay here" Bill said.

"Wh-what?! Why do I have to be the lookout!" He argued.
The boys just sighed and continued to walk up the stairs you trailing behind them.
"What do I do if her dad comes back?!" He asked with a frantic tone behind his voice.

"Just do what you always do, start talking!" Stan yelled back at him.

"It is a gift!"

You all continued to walk up the metal steps.

"Hey! Wait, can y/n at least stay with me?" He pleaded.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the rest of the boys giving them the 'its okay, you guys go' look.

You turned around to see a grinning Richie staring back at you. You laughed at the sight and walked down the steps heading towards him.
"You really are a pain you know." You said playfully.
"I'm aware" Richie said turning to face you.
He grinned his big toothy grin making his big glasses slip down his nose a bit causing you to smile and let out a small giggle, he gave you a confused look.
"What's so funny?" He asked.
"Your smile is just cute, that's all Rich" you reply causing his cheeks to go pink.
"You're making me blush Y/n stoop!" Richie whined playfully hitying your side causing you to hiss in pain, you forgot about the bruise that took up less than half of your stomach.

"Jeez y/n,I didn't think hit you that hard are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just- you hit me in a bruise I'm fine" you replied.

"Here let me see"

Before you could do anything Richie slowly lifted up the corner of your shirt revealing the large bruise.

"Holy shit!- how'd you get that!" He asked.

You paused, you didn't want anyone knowing about your dad.

"I-I fell down the stairs, I'm fine Rich theres no reason to worry" you answered.

Richie gave you an odd look, like he was unsure about beleving you.
"Okay, I guess" he said.
"Just remember y/n im here for you..you can tell me anything" he continued giving you a sympathetic look.

***************

"So what you're trying to say is that Bevs sink went all Eddies moms vagina on halloween" Richie said as he was circling around the group on his bike.
"I saw it too" Bill spoke up.
"The blood? We all did" Eddie replied stopping his bike.

"No I saw G-Georgie, a-and there was s-"
"The clown, I saw it too" Eddie interrupted.

Ben nodded his head and so did Stan.

"Can only virgins see this shit, is that why me and Y/n haven't seen anything?" Richie stated.

You shook your head At Richies lude comment, and flipped the boy off causing him to snicker.
"No I have seen it, but it wasn't a clown it was just a red balloon, I-I dont know if that means anything but-"

"That's what I saw before it appeared, red ballons" Ben said.

Eddie nodded his head.

"Hey-wait isnt that Belch huggens car?" Bev piped up.
"Oh Shit, it is we better leave" you say grabbing your bike.
Richie grabs your arm and signals for you to look beside the car.
"Isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" He asks.
"Yeah,Mike's we have to help him!" Beverly says throwing her bike to the ground and running into the forest you trailing quickly behind her.
You could here people yelling and laughing as you got closer to tge steam located at the bottom of the small hill.
You ran through a small clearing and saw Henry pinning the poor boy down a rock centimeters awya from hitting his head.
Without thinking you grabbed a large stone from the ground and whipped it at Henry knocking him to the ground.
Mike took his chance, running across the stream stumbling a bit.
Henry looked up from the ground, blood trickling down his forehead and A surprised look on his face.

"What the fuck?" he muttered

You turned around to see all tye boys staring at you in suprise and shock.

************

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to post something today beacause I won't be Able to until late tomorrow night cause I won't have Wi-Fi.
So look forward to the rock war in the next chapter! That will always be my favorite scene. The comment Richie says at the end it so funny 😂

And again thank you so much for being great people in general!💞💕

Also disclaimer this chapter hasn't been edited so sorry if there are any typos I will edit it later but like I said I just really wanted to post for you