Finding Those Bobby Pins

Jenna would go to extremes.

Her anger would too.

Relying on her twin, James, to be the calm one of the two and trying her best not to rely on her mother, leaves Jenna confused, tired, frustrated but worst of it, angry.

Everything remains normally abnormal as it is, until one day she sees a bike.

And ends up giving her heart to it.

Love demands going to extremes.

And Jenna is ready to---find her lost bobby pins.

Finding Those Bobby Pins is a YA coming of age novel that follows a teenage girl on her path to getting what she wants: Adrian Waters' bike. It highlights exaggeration as a key to humor and subtleness as the key to emotions.

Author's Note: I'm currently reading this and I have to say it's so different that the other cliche books.

Like the plot is realistic in a cliche way, the characters are amazing, the female protagonist loves bikes and I really like that. Because generally the female protagonist is a cute little girl who likes to twirl her hair .-.

And this is not it, the author has a beautiful writing style and omg she is a BOMB graphic designer. If you need graphics for your book, go to her :))

Lastly, I love the title, it's so perfect! I don't think I'll ever find a single bobby pins I've lost lol. Also, the author has twisted and weaved humor in the story and that's again really good.

Yeah I know I need to update my english adjectives vocab but blehhh.

Also, I've said this a couple times before and I'm saying this again: VOTE ON THE BOOK YOU ARE READING. I mean it doesn't hurt to hit that vote button does it? and maybe just drop a few nice comments for the author to read. It legit makes the day of the writer so vote on the books you read :))

It really makes me sad to see that so many awesome books don't get the love they deserve.

So anyway, this book is written by fanna-tastic aka 'Fanna'. She's really sweet <3

Status: Ongoing.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!