Captured

Kanan Ezra and Sabine flew back to the base. Sabine sat in the cockpit of the phantom and Kanan sat opposite of Ezra. But suddenly the phantom went out of the hyperspace and the phantom was in front of an Imperial interdictor.

"Sabine what's going on?" Kanan asked and stood up with Ezra and walk to Sabine.

"Our problem is that an interdictor has pulled us out of hyperspace, and we now need help." Sabine said, trying to get away from the tractor beam.

But the tractor beam caught the phantom and pulled it into the interdictor.

Hera sat with Zeb and Chopper in the cockpit of the Ghost as Hera got a transmission from Kanan.

"Specter one to Ghost, we need help we are at ..." the transmission ended and Hera looked at Zeb and Chopper.

"We have to help them, Zeb you go get Rex." Hera said and Zeb ran to Rex and told him everything.

Kanan Ezra and Sabine were captured and walk with Stormtroopers to the command center of the interdictor where an officer was waiting.

"Rebels, I did not expect to find you in this sector." the officer said, looking at Ezra and Kanan. "And the two Jedi we have also caught." the officer said.

"That may be true, but it will not be so easy with us." Ezra said, smiling.

The officer looked at Ezra and the Stormtrooper brought Kanan Sabine and Ezra to the cells. Ezra looked at Kanan and Kanan nodded.

"You know when we'll escape we will not hurt you." Ezra said as the Stormtrooper opened the cell.

"I don't believe that." said the Trooper.

"Just think about it again." Kanan said, taking advantage of the force to activate his and Ezras lightsaber on the Trooper's belt and set free.

Ezra pushed the Stormtrooper into the cell and closed the door. Kanan used his lightsaber and destroy Sabine's handcuffs.

"We should destroy the interdictor." said Sabine.

"I agree with you, only we need a shuttle to escape." Kanan said, walking away. Ezra and Sabine followed Kanan but Sabine held her stomach and felt a strong pain. Kanan and Ezra turned to Sabine.

"Sabine?" asked Ezra, and looked at Sabine. Sabine did not respond and Kanan activated his lightsaber as a few Stormtrooper came.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. I need some ideas for the next chapter. You will be mention in the chapter if your idea is in the chapter.
May the force be with you