New Air

Third person's point of view

   Cold air slapped against the three heir's faces as their cousin, Carressa, drove them off using her new purple car. She insisted they use natural air since it would be fresher and because she broke the air conditioning which was the reason Felix bought it straight for her.

"I swear, my shoelace just came undone by magic! I did not trip and-" Emma cut her off.

"That's nice Carrie but are you sure that no one will recognize the three of us?"

Carressa waved the thought off, "relax, no on will know. Heck, not one piece of paper states that the three heirs of China is here in Paris. And dad made sure that no pictures of the three of you were leaked so don't worry."

Emma still wasn't satisfied but kept her mouth shut. Hugo stopped crying  a while ago and was now silent. Louise flipped through this new phone that they were given and called Auntie Alya.

"- yeah, we're near your old high school......okay......no, of course not....yes Auntie...okay bye."

Hugo tugged on Louise's sleeve and asked, "Auntie?"

Louise nodded, "yeah, Auntie told me to tell Carressa that she will be expecting us so she doesn't have an excuse to drive us somewhere else."

In front of them, Carressa scoffed, "it was only one time! Just once!"

"And that one time almost got us into trouble."

"...Don't remind me."

A few twist and turns later, the 4 royals now stood in front of Alya's house. It had three floors and had a comfy feeling to it. The designs made it stand out from the neighborhood since it was the only one that looked a bit vintage but modernized at the same time.

"So this is it?" Emma asked unsurely.

Louise nodded, "yeah. This is the place. Could you wake Hugo up or should I carry him?"

"Just carry him to his room. Jet lag is being cruel to him and he needs all the sleep he could get."

"Okay."

Hugo squirmed a bit from being lifted from his sleeping position but thankfully, didn't woke up. Emma grabbed her roller and Hugo's while Louise carried Hugo and Carressa grabbed the rest of their things.

Emma rang the doorbell.

"Coming!"

The door flew wide so quick, it was a miracle that it hadn't broke from its hinges. Alya stood in front of them with a happy smile and cookies in hand. Emma smiled tiredly.

"Emma, Louise and little Hugo! You three look so big! I remember as if it were yesterday I was at the palace for Hugo's 3rd birthday!" Alya exclaimed with tears on her eyes.

Carressa rolled her eyes, "forget about me why don't you."

"Little Carrie! Oh you look so much like your mother! Though the attitude is defiantly from your father. How is Bridgette by the way? Better I hope."

Carressa nodded. "The doctor said that mom's making a good recovery and should be back to walking within the week."

"Well, why don't the four of you come in. Here, have some cookies. I know there not as good as your mother or aunt Marinette but I tried."

"Thanks aunt Alya, but we really need to put Hugo down." Louise spoke up.

"Of course! His room is on the second floor, first door to the left."

"Thanks."

Climbing up the stairs, Hugo shifted again making Louise pause his tracks. If Hugo were to wake up now, it would be bad. He wasn't good at sleeping or staying in another's house for too long. When he wakes up, he'll look for Marinette and that can't be good. A wailing Hugo was not what he wanted right now.