vkook prison au pt 1

Rt: Top! Tae, Prison au, smut

Jeon Jungkook caught for hacking was on his way into prison, he got 3 years for hacking a local police station.

He had taken his prison clothes on and were followed by a guard to his cell. The guard opened the cell and pushed Jungkook inside.

A guy jumped down from the bunkbed and eyed Jungkook.

"Back to your bed Park" The guard said before he closed the door.

"He's one of the worst guards." The guy shrugged. "I'm Park Jimin" he smiled.

"You're a hacker too" Jungkook said. "You've done great work till you got caught"

"I let them take me" Jimin corrected. "Plus that was over a year ago. I'm a diffrent person now"

"Like.. a christian motherfucker that has seen the new way of life with god?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I have a boyfriend so i would've sinned like 110%" Jimin laughed. "I'll show you around tomorrow" he said before he jumped back into his bed.

The next morning Jungkook woke up with back pain, the doors opened and Jimin followed him out. They went to the breakfast table and sat down with a group of 3 other men.

"Guys, this is Jungkook" Jimin said. Jungkook looked at the men. They all looked scary as hell to him.

"I'm Jin" One of the less scary men stretched out his hand.

"Yoongi" The other guy said. Jungkook noticed him and Jimin giving eachother looks so he figured this was Jimin's boyfriend.

"And this is Namjoon" Jin smiled and pointed at the guy besides him. Jungkook smiled at them.

"Okay, first off, don't smile like that to anyone else in here" Jimin started. "You'll get beaten up. They hate gay people here"

"But you're?-" He was cut off by Yoongi kicking him in the leg.

"Don't say things like that out loud then" He snapped. "In this place, they fuck guys to get out their sexual frustration, that's it."

"Yeah, like.. my first week here, I messed up badly" Jin sighed.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Something we don't talk about" Namjoon finally spoke. "What are you in for?"

"A-Hacking" Jungkook answered. Namjoon nodded.

"We could use him too, I could need all the help-"

"No Jimin, we're not using him." Namjoon said and stood up. "I'm going to my work" he said before he left.

"Do you know where you're working?" Jimin asked.

"They haven't exatly told me anything" Jungkook laughed.

"Then he's not in work" Yoongi stated. "C'mon, Jimin, we don't gotta be late" he said and stood up too. Jimin also followed him and so they dissappeared.

"You can come with me to the yard if you want?" Jin offered. Jungkook nodded and they stood up. He and Jin went outside to a bench and sat down.

"How come you don't have a job?" Jungkook asked.

"Remember i said something bad happened the first week?" Jin looked at him. "Well, I got into trouble with one of the guys that basically run everything in here, and he's banned me from anything related to work."

"Oh"

"Speaking of the devil" Jin mumbled. Jungkook looked up. There was a handsome, tall guy in front of him. Jungkook got the feeling he should bow, but he didn't.

"So this is the newbie" The man laughed. "Why are you hanging out with this loser?"

"I-Uh-"

"Anyways, follow me from now on" He commanded and turned around starting to walk away.

"I'll follow whoever I want" Jungkook snapped. The guy stopped in his steps and Jungkook could hear Jin cursing besides him.

"What did you say?" He asked. Jungkook looked at him.

"I'm refusing to follow you like a lost puppy" Jungkook crossed his arms, and the man only made a nod before Jungkook was pushed to the ground. He was held down, he was kicked in his stomach and face multible times before some guards came to stop it. 

Later that day Jungkook was back from the infirmary. He got into his cell and noticed Yoongi and Jimin had fallen asleep spooning. Luckily they had a cutain hanging up. Jungkook found it cute anyway.

"Jeon Jungkook?" A guards asked.

"Yeah?" Jungkook turned around.

"Follow me" he said and Jungkook obeyed. He followed the guard into a locked cell.

"Have I done something wrong?" He asked but the guard just locked the door leaving Jungkook confused.

He was suddenly pushed against the wall.
"Refusing to follow me like a lost puppy huh?" the deep voice said. He held Jungkook in a chokehold against the wall.

"Do you have anything to say?" He asked.

"Uh- N-no" Jungkook choked. The man gripped harder at Jungkook's neck, and he was finding it hard to breathe. The man let go.

"Get on your knees" He commanded. Jungkook looked him.

"Wha-" Then he was pushed down to his knees which hurt considering the floor was metal. The guy dragged down his pants and boxers.

"Suck" He said. "And if you do it good, i'll consider not killing you"

"I'm not gonna do it" Jungkook mumbled. The guy grabbed Jungkook's hair and made him open his mouth.

"Hoseok!" A voice spoke. The guy probably named Hoseok stopped his actions. He pulled up his pants and just stood there, the other guy came closer.

"Where did you find alchohol?" He asked.

"Uh, Chanyeol and B-"

"Ok, piss off now, I told you to bring him into this room, not rape him" He said. The man named Hoseok left the room. Jungkook stood up.

"How are you feeling?" The guy asked.

"Like shit" Jungkook gulped.

"I'm sorry my guys beat you today. The thing is, we don't like Kim Seokjin" He said.

"I sort of understand that" Jungkook chuckled.

"Kim Taehyung" He said and shaked Jungkook's hand.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook nodded.

"You're that hacker right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded again. "I'm gonna tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, and keep it a secret"

"Okay?"

"You'll keep it a secret?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded again. "We are planning m to escape"

My wattpad fucked up so i'm writi g part two in another chapter 

it was like this:

Whenever I try taking off bold it goes back