29. Curse Or Blessing !

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers...
________________

Chapter 29

Siya's POV:

                I opened my eyes and closed it abrubtly meeting the light, then slowly I adjusted my sight to the surroundings and found myself in a bed connected with an IV. God! I fear so much to take up even an injection, the needle connecting the glass wire traveling from my arms to a glass bottle freaked the hell out of me.

            "Siya...its nothing... You're fine now dear...relax." Told Arjun holding my hand making me sigh tired.

        "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he told me everything right from my morning sickness till I ended up in hospital.

           "Thank God , you are better now." Told him flashing his worth dying smile.

            "How can you be like this.. You are the major reason for this situation, yet you smile enjoying my state isn't it?" I asked him unbelievably irritated.

        His face fell down immediately inviting an unexplainable sadness but I don't care. I speak the fact. Just when Dr. Parvathy entered my room and checked my vitals.

        "How are you feeling now Siya?" Asked the doctor.

       "I'm fine doctor, feeling better. When can I go home? " I asked her. This hospital environment is so daunting.

          "We have to run few test to check on your fetus dear... Don't you want to know about your baby ?" She questioned me.

          "Of course Doctor , I would love to ." I sat, out of excitement and my eyes welled with happiness after many days.

            "OK then let's start.." She told and ran few check ups later we went into the scan room to see my baby. All the while I tolerated Arjun's presence but when he got into the scaning room along with me, I lost it.

         "I don't want this man with me while taking the Scan doctor. If he insist being with me, then I don't want this checkup, I'll go home." I told her.

         "Siya...we can't say that. Its his right. He is the father of your baby." told her worried.

                "Yeah... How did I forget about the great father personality here? He is that kind of a  father, who wanted to abort his own baby....abort his so called child." I told to her making her gasp and looked at Arjun. He looked shattered, I know my words are cutting him cold blood, but he deserves it.

             He left the room with slow and wavering steps making me realize that he would fall any moment and I also noticed the pool of unshed tears before he left. I haven't seen or heard Arjun cry.

              I jumped and brought back to reality from my trail of thoughts when she applied a cold gel onto my tummy. After that I saw the image of my utreus.

          "Doctor, where is my Baby... I can't find it? Is it alright...?" I asked her panicked.

            "Cool Siya... You are just in the initial stage of your pregnancy and can you find that small bean over there.... That's your baby. " told her and my tears rolled down looking at that moniter. That's my baby.

          I came out after few procedures and found Arjun waiting for me out. Then, I got ready to go home. I was about to take an auto just when Arjun stopped me and guided me to his car. I agreed after his tons of pleadings and also I feel its not safe to travel in an Auto in this stage.