Part 21

First of all I just want to say I'm very sorry for not updating. I've  been very busy revising for School because shits really hard right now. I hope you understand. I'll try to update any chance I get. NOW GET READING 👇

************************************

~~~ Sunday ~~~

Rosie had managed to get Greg to go on the stupid double date with Grace and Hannah. He wasn't happy at first because of the other night, But Rosie promised him it wasn't what he thought and that she only wanted him.

While Grace and Hannah planned the double date Lauren was planning a date of her own. Lauren had decided that Camila could do with a little more romance in her life. This wasn't a new thing. Over the years of being together Lauren would randomly take Camila out all day for a romantic lunch or dinner just so they could spend some quality time together. So Lauren had arranged for their kids to spend the night over at the Hamilton's house. She then made some arrangements for the date with her wife.

Like every other time Camila was well aware of what Lauren was planning though she never let on. She liked letting Lauren think she could surprise her and honestly sometimes she did.

Grace and Hannah had been making their own plans by booking a table at Alfie's Restaurant. Grace messaged Rosie the details and then went back to making out with Hannah.

G: Hey, Alfie's at 7pm. Did u want 2 all drive 2gether?

Rosie sighed when she read the message. She was currently lying next to Greg in his room the two had just finished…doing stuff the whole time she had to focus on not calling out Grace's name again. She didn't know how tonight was going to pan out. She really didn't want to go.

R: yea, sure. Pick u up at 6:30pm.

~~~ That Evening ~~~

"Camz sweetie put your red dress on!" Lauren yelled as she stood in the bathroom doing her hair.

"Why?" Camila yelled back.

"Because I'm taking you out of town tonight!" Lauren replied.

Camila just smiled to herself as she headed over to their closet and grabbed her dress.

~~~ Alfie's Restaurant ~~~

The four teens sat awkwardly together in the booth at Alfie's. Rosie was avoiding everyone by stuffing her face with Cheese Sticks.

"So Greg how's footy?" Hannah asked to break the silence

"Oh um yeah it's good. Glad to finally be back on the team. I still can't play yet but as soon as the doctor clears me I'll be star quarterback again in no time."

"Yeah I don't know what that means I only know about Aussie Rules Football. American footy confuses me. I mean isn't it just like rugby only with the wimpy padding and helmets?"

"It's nothing like rugby." Greg replied.

Rosie just rolled her eyes she hated it when Greg started talking about football. She hated the game she preferred soccer...she now realizes why. What with Grace being Captain and all.

The Tongan couldn't help but notice the closeness of Hannah and Grace, it was different than usual but couldn't place why but it was bugging the hell out of her.

~~~ Camila and Lauren ~~~

Lauren lead Camila to their car and opened the passenger door for her then quickly headed over to the driver's side and started the car.