Chapter Twenty Six

1 day left until Valentine's Night...

• Back at the common room... •

Eunji's POV

I swear he's a prince. A prince who's not from this world. Taehyung is just out of this world.

What's funny is that he's not even noticing that I'm staring at him. In fact, he's more focussed on the conversation that the boys and the girls are having.

Suddenly, I snap out of it when I hear Jin's sudden voice. "Hush, it's a surprise. We're not supposed to tell you." Then he laughs.

Then my eyes divert to Jungkook, only to see him with his head down, his gaze to his fingers while he's fiddling with them. He has a very disturbed expression written on his face. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head to look at him. Is he still disturbed about this morning?

I don't understand what his problem is. Why doesn't he want me to confess to Taehyung. I don't see that as a bad thing. And what did he mean by "I don't want you to go through anymore pain again." and "Do you really want to get hurt again, by another person."?

What does he know about me? What does he know about the pain, sufferings and troubles I went through for two years?

He will look really stupid and gobsmacked when he finds out when Taehyung actually accepts me. That's if he does.

I shake my head trying not to let Jungkook's words repeat inside my head.

"Girls, where's Minah?" Taehyung asks.

"She was just in here with us, wasn't she?" Hyeri answers, sounding like a question.

"She needed to go to the girls' washroom. She told me." Yoona replies.

"Well it's been over an hour now. Then after free lessons, we go back to our rooms." Taehyung replies in a worried tone.

"I'm sure she's alright, Taehyung." Namjoon speaks.

Taehyung sighs and shakes his head. "I don't think she is. This is really unlike her."

"Why don't you go and look for her, hyung?" Jungkook suddenly speaks.

He nods and stands up. "Yeah, I think I should do that." And with that, he exits the common room.

This is my chance. I can just run after him and confess to him. Well, that was my plan, to confess to him today.

I stand up and walk after him, going according to my plan.

After reaching the main building, I finally call out for Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" I call out.

He stops and whips his head to my direction. I run and catch up with him.

I pant heavily and speak in between breaths. "I-I'll go...and...look for her...with you..."

Taehyung smiles and nods. "Alright, let's go."

I smile and walk with him. I think now is the right time to tell him.

As we both walk together to find Minah, I finally speak up. "Taehyung, I have...something to tell you."