Let's go

Jimin decided to make himself look decent really quick, even if he had seen Yoongi not too long ago. He was leaving the house after all and wouldn't risk meeting someone and giving the impression of himself not being a decent person. People had to shower, so of course he decided to do so. He didn't want to smell bad.

His clothes however were just comfortable and not particulary stylish or to show off. A beanie, black and white striped sweater, a pair of black jeans, and converse.

Before he left the guys had asked him over and over about what Yoongi had texted and so on, but he didn't even know that much himself; about the reason behind Yoongi texting him and why he wanted for Jimin to come over all of a sudden.

As he reached the (hopefully) right house he knocked on the door, and soon saw it being opened by Min Yoongi who gave him a small smile before stepping aside to let Jimin come inside of his simple home.

"Good thing you could show up.", Yoongi spoke before closing the door behind Jimin.

"Of course, hyung.", Jimin replied with a small smile as they went into what seemed to be Yoongi's livingroom.

"Take a seat.", the older said while gesturing towards the grey couch, and Jimin did so. Yoongi then joined him and sat down next to him.

He still hadn't told him why he had asked Jimin to come over.

______

Yoongi felt anxious about all this. He now knew about Jimin's feelings for him, and honestly the fact that he hadn't noticed it earlier surprised him. When he thought about it it was obvious.

Jimin always got so easily flustered and he couldn't believe himself for using that against the boy. He had even tried to bring out reactions from Jimin, and therefor played with his feelings, which now made him feel bad. To his defense he hadn't realized it back then.

Jimin had even seen him being kissed by that girl and probably felt extremely jealous and heartbroken, which had earned him a punch in the face from a drunk Taehyung. Honestly he understood the violence. If he saw someone hurting fragile and petite Jimin he would have punched them too.

Yoongi was conflicted though. He wasn't sure on what to do. Sure, he found Jimin cute and there was an attraction, but he didn't know if he had feelings for the boy or not.

"Hyungie, why did you ask me to come over?", Jimin suddenly questioned, and Yoongi changed his attention towards the boy.

"Well... I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me.", Yoongi asked. He had come to the conclusion that it was worth giving their relationship a shot. If he now thought of Jimin as possible love interest, and tried going on a date with him with the intention on getting to know him and letting himself possibly fall for him, then maybe he would. It was worth giving a shot.

Jimin looked quite surprised to say the least. Those plump and definitely kissable lips were slightly parted, and his eyes had grown bigger. There was also a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Damn did he look pretty.

"Uh... It's a bit sudden, hyung.", the male mumbled, obviously flustered and taken aback. "... what made you ask me this all of a sudden?"

"You're cute."

"I-I'm not cute, hyung."

"In my eyes you are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

He turned quiet and looked down.

"I was thinking we could go to a restaurant, or a cafe. Or maybe to a park, Park Jimin?", Yoongi spoke with a grin, wondering what type of date Jimin wanted them to go to. Or if he wanted to go on a date at all.

"... a cafe sounds nice."

"Okay, let's go then."

"Now?!"

"Yeah."