Fluffy Love

You two didn't let any of the remaining time with each other get lost before you would return to your home country. You tried to hang with Seokjin and the rest of the BTS members whatever they had time to spare, you tried to tag along with your boyfriend every time you saw a good opportunity. On the side you two you made other guys jealous of your striving affection against each other. One of these days you both were sitting inside a restaurant, eating some ramen, thinking about one cute video you saw the other day you decided to try the couples tactics inside of it to see how Jin would react. The mission was easy to give him a piece of seaweed and try to steal a piece of meat from his bowl as an exchange for it.

Yet once you reached for it and tried to snatch it from his bowl he looked at you with his puppy eyes, saddened to have his piece of meat stolen in such a cute way. After all, you couldn't steal it from him so you gave it back and put a piece of your own share of meat in his bowl. He just smiled at you, yet he had to ask.

"You sure you want to give it to me?" which caused you to answer.

"Yes you are too cute for your own good." you managed to say after giggling, yet soon he decided to take up a more serious topic.

"Tell me would you be ok to go public with this relationship?" he asked you out of the blue which caused you to title your head.

"Is that's what been bothering you lately?" you questioned as he nodded his head as such thought were circulating in his head often lately. He couldn't stop thinking about all the fans that would probably be disappointed in knowing he was taken, more than so if he really did marry you in the end. But you soft voice took away all his worries as you managed to explain it from your view of point.

"I think you should have more confidence in your fans, I'm pretty sure most of them be really happy and will support your decisions. I mean if you keep hiding it, they could be more upset about it, right? So I say just be honest, sure you don't need to share every single detail about our relationship and if some fans try to leash on me I can sure take care of them, no worries." you assured him as he nodded. He wasn't sure how you would be able to stop the seasang fans from getting onto you for dating him, but because you were so confident he decided to believe your sincere words.

"What could I say when the fans ask about you?" Jin questioned not being sure what kind of story to come up with. Yet you were against such idea.

"I don't want you to lie about anything, just try to tell the truth in the simplest way possible. How about you meet me thanks to Jimin and you can add that's the only thing you can say on this matter." Jin nodded as he started to eat his ramen again really pleased he could share your existence with the world that had its eyes on him pretty often because he was an idol.

"Should I tell them your name or?" you shook your head.

"But if you want to mention how crazy I say about the bear incident, then people that actually saw that news gonna know who it is lol." you managed to tell him laughing at this lone thought.

"Wouldn't the article news be like 'Jin from BTS dating a girl that runs around the forest to play with bears and is searching for cornfields?" he suddenly let out.

"Well you be bombarded with questions." you managed to tell him as you both laughed at the silly idea. The same day you managed to drag him to look at the stars under the naked sky under the event you managed to tell him.

"Someday I will try to give you one of these stars myself." you were smiling like a fool stating this thought you had.

"How could you manage something like this?" which made your grin even wider.

"Glad you asked, I will create life on this star, you can join on this creation with me and then we could totally live on this star." you stated which made him respond with.

"You sometimes have the craziest ideas out there, but sure I'm a handsome, shining star that can accept this offer." he out smiling at your direction. You had no idea how long you were sitting out there staring at all the stars enjoying the quietness while holding each other's hands but at some point, Jin rose up as he requested.

"Let's go to the BTS dorm, you can finally sleep on my bed." he said while pouting.

"Um I guess." you let out quite dazed.

"I heard you slept on Jimin's Taehyung's and Hoseok's beds before, now it's my turn to cuddle you in your sleep." you couldn't do much but giggle at his cuteness.

"Yoongi won't mind?" which caused the vocalist to say.

"If anything he can sleep in his studio if he thinks we are a bother." you nodded letting yourself get dragged by the love of your life.

Once you actually and arrived into beds Yoongi managed to scold you both.

"Be quiet I can hear you whispering and giggling among each other." Yoongi seemed rather upset for the first time wishing he had another roommate.

"Ohh someone is upset." you both let out giggling among each other yet again, him just adding more reasons to laugh about.

"You both are so childish." Suga announced that being rather true, he just covered his ears with his pillow grunting, probably also swearing under his breath.

"Sure sure we can go to sleep." Jin then managed to let out feeling a tiny slightly bit bad.

"Well goodnight my love." you let out as you kissed him on the lips.

"Ahhh~ so cute." a pillow was thrown in your direction which only caused you both to giggle more, yet you returned the possession to the rightful owner tossing it back at Yoongi.

"If you two won't shut up I will kill you both in your sleep." he let out which made you say in a rather unfazed voice.

"Someone is gonna go psycho on us. Let's hide under the covers to avoid the scary glare." it didn't seem like Yoongi got his wish granted of a quiet room until 30 minutes later that night.

Word Count: 1210

Author's Note:

When you outdoing yourself and post 2 chapters in one day xD