Chapter 19 - Dark Room

I wake up in a daze wondering where I am when I realize that it is the middle of the day and I am in my bed with Harry. Shit... what am I going to do with this man... I look over at him and he is sleeping so peacefully. I don't want to wake him but, I need to. I need to have a talk with him. I need to tell him that this will never work. I need to tell him that I am going to stay with Antonio.

I am about to wake him when his phone rings. Harry opens his eyes and grabs his phone from the nightstand and answers it. "Hello. Oh hey Nancy, yeah. Thank you very much. I appreciate you doing that for me." Harry turns to me and says, "Hey Mami". OMG he did not just call me Mami!!!!   I look at him and feel my face turning red remembering how he was listening to that whole scenario.   I put my hands in front of my face to hide it.  That has to be the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. Harry takes my hands from my face and tells me, "Christina, I am not going to lie, at first I couldn't believe what I was listening to. I couldn't wrap my mind around you about to have sex with him knowing that we just had sex. I must say it made me jealous." "I didn't have sex with him though", I say. "I know and I was very happy about that. I still can't believe how turned on you made me. I really did like that outfit you had on! You need to wear that for me one day!" he says. I blush!

I look at Harry and know that this is the time to talk to him. "Harry, I am really not sure what is happening here with us but, I have been with Antonio for 2 years and he has been a great boyfriend. He has been very good to me. I really can't believe I cheated on him. That is not me, I have never cheated before." I try not to look into his eyes but he lifts my chin to bring my eyes to his and says, "Christina, I haven't felt a connection like this with someone for a very long time. I want more from you. I want to get to know you better."

I stare into Harry's eyes and say, "Why Harry? Why me? I look nothing like the women you have been with." He cuts me off to say that I am prettier. Rolls eyes... "Harry, come on" I say. "Christina, I ask you to not give up on me yet. Please think about giving this a shot" he tells me. "See that is it Harry, give you a shot when I already have someone who loves me and is good to me." He smirks at me and asks me if he makes me feel as good as he did. I want to say no, but I remain quiet. "I get it love, I will be patient" he tells as he holds me in his arms.

We lay there for a few more minutes when I tell Harry that I need to go into my dark room and develop my pictures I took in London. Harry looks at me with the biggest smile and asks if he could join me.  Sure you want to watch me develop my film...    He then tells me that he thinks I am an amazing photographer and how much he enjoys taking pictures himself. I told him that I would love to see his pictures one day. "I would be happy to show you them. I am not as good as you but, I really enjoy taking pictures. So, can I please watch you develop your film? I would love to put a dark room in my apartment" he says.

"Oh Harry, what am I going to do with you?" I say as I roll my eyes. He then tells me he has a list! I smack his arm and tell him to follow me. We throw our clothes on and he follows me. I go and get my camera bag and bring it into the dark room. I tell Harry that this will take a while and that I would not be able to open the door until I am finished. He then says that he will need to wee first! I laugh at his British expression. Then I think I better "wee" too! Hahaha

We head into the dark room and I can tell that Harry is very interested in seeing it. I guess he really does like photography which makes me very happy to see someone so enthusiastic about it as me. I show him all of my equipment and explain everything to him when he tells me that he wants me to help him create his own dark room in his apartment. I smile and tell that I would be happy to help him and that in return I get to take photos of him and he agrees and tells me that he already told me I could. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set up the chemicals I need to use and explain them all to Harry and he is looking at me with such amazement it makes me smile. Antonio never was really interested in how they were developed before or much about photography at all... I turn off the bright lights and take a roll of film and pop off the bottom and take the spool of film out. I show Harry how to roll it onto the reel and put it into the developer then rinse it and hang it up to dry. I truly love this part of bringing my work to life. I then do the same to the other 25 rolls. I know it may seem like a lot to some but, it takes a lot to get that one good shot.

Harry is asking me all kinds of questions which makes me very happy to answer. He grabs me and brings my body to his and is thanking me for explaining everything to him. I don't want to feel what I am feeling but I can't help it. This man does something to me. He grabs my face and brings my lips to his and kisses them so gently it makes me sigh.

"Christina, I really want to get to know you. I want to know all about you. Please let me in" he says. We sit on my little love seat for a while and I am amazed at how easy it is to talk to him. He really is such a nice guy. He tells me about his new solo music that he has been working on and how nervous he is about it. I tell him about how I became interested in photography in high school. I graduated from the High School of Art & Design in Manhattan where I received my first lessons on photography and was hooked. Harry tells me he became interested in photography by doing so many photo shoots while in One Direction. He would watch the photographers with their expensive cameras and saw how talented they were and it almost became an obsession with him.

Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and brings me towards him and kisses the top of my head and thanks me for sharing my little world in here with him. I look up to him and kiss his lips and feel this fire go through my body. We start to kiss passionately when I pull myself back and say that I have to finish up the photos. He knows I am holding back but doesn't say anything and I am thankful.

"Oh yeah, my bed has been delivered. When we finish, do you want to come over and christen it?" he tells me as he is smirking... Lawd this man right here...

Thank you for reading my story!

Spread the word and I will keep spreading her legs!