The Prophet's Love For His Mother ᴴᴰ ┇ Emotional ┇

The prophet of Allah (saw) lost his mother when he was 6 years old, 50 years ... 50+ years later.

The Prophet's (saw) mother died on a journey from Madinah to Makkah at a place called 'Al Abwah'. When the Prophet (saw) was travelling Madinah back to Makkah everybody that was with him, the whole caravan, the whole army, he said stop here! And a few people that were close with the Prophet (saw), they went with him and he went and sat down at a grave and he sat down there for a little while after a while he started to cry ... He started to sob, he cried so severely that he was literally sobbing, his whole body was shaking. The sahaba that were there, you know when you see somebody you love in pain, it causes you pain They didn't even understand, they didn't even know what this was about, but some of the other sahaba started to cry by seeing the Prophet (saw) crying so badly.

Umar (ra) finally went and he hugged the prophet (saw) from behind, he grabbed him and he said it's okay, it's okay. He counselled the Prophet (saw) until the prophet (saw) was able to contain himself and then they asked him: what makes you cry Like this O Messenger of Allah? And he said: this is the grave of my mother and coming here and visiting here reminds me of my mother and I miss my mom, and that's why I cried.

He was 6 years old, how much time had he spent with his mother? 50 years later.... He is a grandfather at this point, he is the messenger of Allah at this point! But he misses his mom and he cries for his mother and so that's the importance, so before you complain about your parents, before you are ungrateful about your parents realise what a blessing parents are and go and ask someone who doesn't have their parents what they would trade to able to spend another moment with their parents?