01.

"Clem! Look! Fucking look! We got invited to the last day of summer pool party!" I briefly look at Haley's phone screen, narrowing my eyes on the address.

"Why have a pool in your house if you literally live next to a beach?" I mutter shaking my head.

Haley and Tessa roll their eyes at me. "Who cares!" Tessa shouts making me jump. "We're going! It's Zion fucking Woods." I blinked. "Who?" They both faced palmed. I was not good with names or faces, I've been at school with these people for years but I seriously have no clue who most-all-every student is like Haley and Tessa do.

"Honestly, Clem. People adore you and you have no clue who they are." I shyly smile and blush. "No." I say bashfully.

They grab my arms, "Enough. We've got to get our outfits ready for tomorrow." I groaned.

"No I don't wanna go. Why would you have a party when you've got to go to school the next day. Stupid." I say shaking my head. They slap my head, making me whine.

"Too bad! Oh my god, Devin is going to be there. What am I gonna wear?!" Tessa whined, a look of worry on her face.

I shrugged, "You dress cute, Tess. So whatever you pick is fine." I say giving her a smile, she rolls my eyes and pushed my face. Haley shook her head, "What are we gonna do with you, Clem." I smiled cheekily as I answered, "You love me with all your heart."

"I'm so fat." Haley said as we looked at herself in the mirror. Haley was a curvy full set girl but she had a beautiful body shape. "Bigger the fruit the more juicy." I say with a smile and she scoffs.

"Shut up." She says with a laugh.

Haley comes out and says the same, "Crap did I mess up my makeup. Ugh, Devin is gonna think I look so stupid." I shake my head, "You guys, you are beautiful and crazy. Devin will think you look incredible. Haley, you have an amazing body shape, Clem, you're an amazing friend. Peace and love, goodnight!" I say curling up in my blanket.

Pillows slam into my head.

"Get up! And get ready!" They yell and I pout. "Meanies."

I sigh and roll out of bed until I slither into the floor. They throw my bathing suit on my body and I crawl to my dresser and grab some clothes to put on and for after the swimming and whatnot.

I rub my eyes and hop in the shower.

I brush my teeth and floss, my braces had just gotten off, okay it's been a year but still. I didn't want to go back to those horrible times.

After changing a few times I grabbed my blue dress and my white shirt, I put in the shirt first and put my dress over it.

I grabbed a matching light blue scrunchie, my hair length was at my collarbones and a ashy brown color

I grabbed a matching light blue scrunchie, my hair length was at my collarbones and a ashy brown color. I put it in a half up half down style and walk out, slipping on some sandals.