N.I.N.E

When Zane woke up tucked into his bed. It was about 5:20 am. When he woke up earlier, it was about 12:00 am.

He sucked lightly on his pacifier and rubbed his eyes. Suddenly, images of Travis flashed through his head. Zane blushed heavily and hung his head down while he smiled widely.

"Peachy!" he called out. He looked around him and saw Peachy on the bed. He grabbed Peachy and hugged the stuffie tightly. "You knew this would happen, didn't you?" Zane asked the stuffed bear.

Peachy is a psychic after all. So, of course, she'd know.

----------------------

"Where were you?" an angry Katelyn asked. Travis knew Zane wanted to keep his little space a secret, so he tried his hardest not to think about little Zane cause all he'd talk about was how adorable Zane was.

"Ummm does somewhere count as an answer?" Travis asked. Which only angered Katelyn more.

"Y'know, it's kinda weird that both you and Zane were both missing," she said. Travis didn't like how she was saying Zane's name. "Yeah, that is weird. Ok, bye Katelyn" He said while walking out of Katelyn's house. Travis had to bite his tongue not to say anything when Katelyn yelled "Stay away from Zane"

Sorry Katelyn, not possible.