Chapter 19

TRIGGER WARNING: IT'S GETTING VIOLENT IN THIS BITCH. I'M SOOOOO SORRY IN ADVANCE 😭 IDK WHY I'M DOING THIS 😭😭

Camila's POV

"I love when you sing to me," my sweet daughter whispered after I sang her one of my favorite lullabies.

It was a new one to her though since my own mother used to croon it to me when I was her age. But I never wanted to sing it to my own little girl as it scared me. It just reminded me of my mama too much. Kind of the reason why I didn't speak much Spanish to my kids either. It was too hard.

"I love singing to you," I cooed, heart melting at her beautiful brown eyes that were just like mine. Gianna Anne was seriously like my mini me and I saw so much of myself in her already. Of course I hoped she would make better decisions throughout life and not get screwed over in toxic relationships but it was up to me raise her to not fuck up like I did. Or like I'm still doing.

In fact, I had two other kids that I worried about getting screwed over. How I longed for them to live normal, care-free lives with two parents that really loved them. I couldn't wait to get them the hell out of this mess one day. They didn't deserve it.

Then I also remembered about the fourth little one on the way. If there was even going to be a fourth child. I was still weary about whether or not I should get an abortion. I knew it was completely my choice but... deep down I sort of had a feeling I wanted to keep it.

"So, Gia..." I beckoned my daughter as we continued to cuddle.

"So, Mama..."

"How would you feel about our family possibly growing?" I softly asked, testing the waters on how my children would feel about a new baby.

Her eyes lit up and she gasped immediately, "You're having another baby?"

"Now I didn't say that," I bit back laughter.

"But you want one?" she pestered in a hopeful, squeaky voice.

"Let's just say your dad and I are thinking about it," I chuckled, tucking hair behind her ear. "But it's not a confirmed decision yet."

"Okayyy," she sighed glumly.

"So clearly you would like another little brother or sister," I smirked.

"I want a little sister so bad," she pouted pleadingly. "I only have brothers who only do boring old boy stuff," she rolled her eyes, referring to the boys who were always playing video games, football, drones, and toy weapons. Emphasis on "toy." Even then, I was a concerned mother that worried about her boys being exposed to violence.

Combing through Gia's hair and placing a tender kiss on top of her head, "We'll see, sweetie. In the meantime, we can do girl stuff together. How about we go shopping tomorrow and I'll get you that cute little dress you like from Stella McCartney?"

"Can Lolo come too?" she pleaded, making my heart drop. "I miss her."

All the kids missed Lauren since they hadn't seen her in almost a month. She'd been busy for sure but I also didn't feel all that comfortable with the kids being around her the more out of hand she'd been getting. And that episode at the wedding made me not want them to see her ever again.